Chapter 2

Copyright © 2012 Nicole Mckoy 

Gia P.O.V. 

I woke up from a good night sleep in my new king sized bed. Last night I couldn’t believe what I saw when I walked into my new condo. It was amazing and Nick had decorated it so nicely. It was feminine but still had a hit of masculinity so his presence was known.

Nick also had two cars in my garage. One was a white Bugatti grand sport and the other was a sliver Porsche Panamera turbo executive. Both cars had black interior leather. 

I sat up in bed and saw a note left on my nightstand. I knew it had to be from Nick. 

Last night when he brought me home we christened the place. We started in the living room, then moved into the kitchen, then the hallway, my bedroom, the bathroom, the shower, then finished off back in bed. When I fell asleep I was guessing he left so he could get back home. He never liked to sleep over with me because he said he lived close to his job so it made it easy for him not to be late to work in the mornings. 

I picked up the note and read it. 

Good Morning Beautiful, 

I had a good time last night helping you christen the new place. I hope your body is not too sore this morning. If so just take a long bath to ease any of the pain. I’m going to be busy for the next few days so I might not be able to see you but at the club. When my workload slows down we’ll take a trip together to get some personal time in. Until then enjoy your new home and cars. I’ll talk to you soon. 

Love, 

Nick 

I loved getting personal letters written by hand. It was so much more personal than a text message or email. I smiled as I folded the note back up and put it in my nightstand drawer. I was going to miss seeing him these next few days but I guess that just left me with more time to bond with my friends. 

Nick P.O.V.

I was in the hospital with my wife Courtney. She had just given birth to our second son. She had given birth a couple weeks earlier than expected but as long as she and the baby were health all was good. 

I was hoping for a girl but a son was great too. With this pregnancy Courtney didn’t want to find out the sex of the baby until she gave birth. I let her have that since it was the only thing she asked for. 

“We could always try again to have a girl,” Courtney said. 

“Maybe in five years Court. You just gave birth lets not jump the gun discussing having more kids,” I said. 

“Nick where were you last night? I had everyone call you and you didn’t answer your phone. No one knew where you were. I went into labor alone.” 

“I’m sorry honey I was so busy working late and I had my phone turned off. But at least I got her right before you gave the last push.” 

“Yeah I guess you’re right.” 

“Don’t look so sad. Here I got you something.” 

I pulled out a blue Tiffany’s box and handed it to my beautiful wife. Courtney was a blonde haired blue-eyed bombshell. She use to be in pageants and did a little bit of modeling. She came from a well off family like mine so we were prefect together in everyone’s eyes. 

Courtney took the bow off the box and opened it up. In the box as a Tiffany Infinity Bracelet in 18k gold. I knew she had been eyeing any type of infinity jewelry since she started watching that television show Revenge.