Revealed.

Tom's P.O.V:

I ran. What else was I meant to do? After that. You expect me to stay with her. To trust her. After all that! Monica. MY MONICA.

How could she lie to me? I understand she was scared but she promised. I can't handle anymore lies.

It's got to end.

Nathan's P.O.V:

"Nath." I turned around to find Louise stood inches away from me. Something was wrong. I could already tell.

"Lou... What's wrong?" I stepped back slightly, taking her in. Leggings, my superman top and hair tied up. Nothing seemed out of place.

That's when I saw it, the flash of silver on the inside of her left arm. She didn't even try to hide it. I knew this was it.

"You got a tattoo?" I asked, reaching out to touch it. That's when she jerked her arm away.

"DON'T TOUCH IT!" She was right up in my face now. Her eyes flashed blood red. The shock pushed me backwards and over the coffee table. I felt a sharp sting on my right arm.

I sat up and inspected the damage. Just a small cut from the corner of the table. I listed my head up to see Louise stood over me, her tattoo gleaming, eyes fiery red and teeth hanging over ther bottom lip.

"Lou.. Are you OK?" I began to slowly move across the floor tho the wall. Backing up aginst it and using it as a way of rising to my feet, I never once removed my eyes from hers. 

"Nathan. Leave." Her eyes peirced through me.

"I'm not le-"

"GO!