rape?

so this is my first story but um yea I hope u like it ~ sara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was once this girl named Hanna she was 16 and she realy shy but realy pretty. she was on her way to school, It was a nice day outside not to hot not to cold but just right. Hanna was with her best friend tim, tim was tall and pretty cute but he was kinda awkward.

they got to school and entered their first class (homeroom). as ussual they make their way to their seats in the back of the room but there is someone new back there his name was mat he was about tims size and was dressed in all black.

Hanna,tim, and mat al stared at eachother awkwardly for a while them Mat had opened his mouth to say something, but then the teacher mrs. cane walked in and called mat to the front "class this is Mathew pines, I'm sure you will make him feel welcome, now mat why don't you take a seat up front with..."

"but I want to sit with my new friend" interrupted mat

"um ok, tim why don't you come sit up front" said mrs can

Tim and Hanna gave eachother a little smile and time went to the front.

After class Hanna approached mat

"pretty boring huh"

"yeah"

"so um u wanna have lunch with us"

"yes!, I mean um yea sure why not"

So they went to lunch and after that they all became really close. so one day they where all over at Hannas house her mom had just left

"well I better get going"-tim

"ok see you later" Hanna & mat

after tim left Hanna and mat where alone. Hanna told mat that she was going to take a quick shower. when Hanna was in the bathroom completely undressed and she bent don't to turn on the water and she suddenly feels something grind up against her, it was mat! not sure of what was happening Hanna spun around almost immediately slapping mat, she then realized it was mat. Hanna was a about to ask mat what he was doing when he covered he mouth and he picked her up and carried her over to he'd bedroom and threw her on the bed...