Walking In The Wind

Song for the chapter- Walking In The Wind

Taylors POV

I ran , ran and ran until I lost my breath. I pushed the people that were coming in my way , there was not a chance that they could stop me from running , not atleast right now , because it's now or never. The people were giving me the "Are-you-crazy" faces , I ignored them , as I always do. There was nothing that could stop me right now , because the one that I loved the most was going away from me , forever. I stopped on my tracks as I looked at the scenario going infront of me.

1...
2...
3...
-beep-

And there he goes , without saying goodbye. I sighed , tears streamed down my face. Water dripping down my hair and clothes, the cold rain that made me wet. The doctors looked at me and shook their heads , showing their so called sympathy. I just looked at them and then looked at the beautiful and handsome figure laying infront of me . He looked like as if he was sleeping , but guess what ? He wasn't , he was now in a deep slumber , a kind of slumber from which he would never wake up ... Ever.

The doctors left the room after clearing out the machines that were attached to his body , the pain that he was suffering from , oh god.

I shook my head in disbelief , how can this be happening ? Was this all real ? I guess not , but this can't be a dream too. But I hope this is a dream , a nightmare from which I could wake up and see myself cuddled next to him and him stroking my hair trying to calm me down. I sat on the chair next to his bed. I took his hand in mine , he was really gone.

"Hey , Harry , hey ! You idiot ! I know you can hear me !" I yelled at him , no response , I guess who is just angry at me. "Okay I know you are angry at me because I didn't reply your text but just-just open your eyes and look at me." I choked. Tears streamed down my face. "Hey , I am wearing your favourite black dress , remember ? The MSG after party ? Oh of course you do remember , Little Black Dress huh ? Oh common god open your eyes !" I yelled at the last part. No response.. Again.

"Harry , baby please open your eye , I know I should've called you but I-" I broke down infront of him , just like I did last night.

-Flashback-

"So here you are now texting me that you couldn't make it !" Harry yelled at me. "Oh god Harry ! Stop being a child ! I was just busy with my music !" I yelled back as he paced back and forth. "Atleast you could've replied me , I was a fool in front of my friends !" He said and rushed to the door. "I am going , I won't come back , ever !" He yelled and went outside the door. "Oh god don't ! Harry please !" I yelled as I ran behind him. "Someday you're gonna sit next to where I would be lying taking my last breath and you would realise that how much I ment to you and cry over the fact that I am no more , You'll be coming run to me and begging for me to open my eyes , but Taylor , it would be too late then." Harry said and went away. I sighed and wiped away the little tears that rolled down my eyes.

The next day I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing , I checked the clock and it was only 7am , I groaned and answer the call without seeing who it was. "Hello , Is this Ms Swift ?" A female voice asked , "Yes ?" I answered , "Well Ms Swift , your boyfriend , Harry Styles has committed suicide , and I would like you to come to this bridge as soon as possible." She said , I rushed to my closet and wore my sweater and slippers and rushed out of my house not caring to lock it. I rushed inside my car and drove to the bridge the lady said to come to.

I got out of the car and saw Harry's body on the stretcher , they took him to the hospital and I followed them.

-Flashback Ends-

I sighed and looked at Harry , "I know we'll be alright." I said and looked at him.
I could feel him sitting next to me , making me laugh , making me smile. Being Harry , being my Harry. I wiped my tears as the nurse came in. "Mam it's time to take the body." The nurse said , "Not body ! It's Harry , his name is Harry !" I yelled and she nodded , I went outside the room.

-3 days later-

I kept the photo of me and Harry down as Harry's mother Anne walked in with tears in her eyes . "Sweetie , it's time for the funeral." She said and choked a little , I smiled and nodded.

I looked at his coffin , him lying in the coffin with his eyes closed , just as he used to sleep so peacefully. I sighed , I went to his coffin and kept the rose on his stomach , as if he'll wake up and hold them.

I sat on the chair next to Harry mother and my family. I saw someone who is according to the people dead. I smiled , it was nobody else but Harry. I know I am dreaming but how can I not ? I woke up from my mini dream as it was time for Harry to be settled in the grave.

Everyone crying on each other's shoulder but then there was me , no emotion on my face.

I sat on my bed , I looked at the left side , it was empty. I cried , cried for hours , Now I am realising that Harry , My Harry is actually gone ! How can he leave me ? How can he leave me knowing that I love him and I cannot leave without him.

I looked at the picture of him and me , "You asshole ! Why did you-you left me ! Come back !" I yelled as tears threatened it's way down my eyes. "Harry baby come back ! I'll talk to you ! Oh god , you were right , it's too late now." I said and cried. "Harry please come back !" I yelled again and again but at the end of the day I gave up. I sat in the corner of the room on the floor hugging myself wearing Harry's sweater , oh how I miss him. How can I live without him for the rest of my life if I can't live without him for 4 days. I sighed and burried my face in my hands . I took my phone and looked at the photos , the memories flashing the moments that we shared . "Why ?" I cried again. Then suddenly my phone buzzed , it was my Twitter notifications. I looked at them , #ripharry trending , Why did I live for this day ?

-3 years later-

I brushed my hair and looked at the mirror one last time and sighed. It's been 3 years without Harry , the love of my life . Today is my marriage , I am marrying non other than Niall , Harry's band member , suprised ? Me too , but Anne Harry's mother thought that I should move on and marry Niall as he and me are best friends , I took alot of time to think about it but then I realised I can't live the rest of my life alone without anyone. But here I am , on the day of my wedding .

"Sweetie , it's time." Anne said as she walked in with the flowers that I would be carrying with me. I sighed and nodded , "Just 5 minutes." I said and she nodded , she left me alone.

I looked around the room , Harry's photo caught my attention , of course his photo would be here , as I am getting married in the garden of Anne's house. I sighed and picked up the photo and smiled.

"I love you so much Harry , I'll always will ! And don't you dare to not come in my life in my next life ! I wish that you would be the man I would be marrying but I guess god decided something else huh ? But you idiot ! You wanted me to wear a pink dress right ? And here you go ! I am wearing it ! Oh and Harry , Niall would never take the place of you in my heart . Ever ! And i'll never forget you , and don't you dare too ! And Harry ? I know this is the time where I would be with some other man , who I don't even love the way I loved you but I guess that's how it works right ?" I said and wiped my tears.

"We had some good times didn't we  ?" I said and chuckled.

"I know , Goodbyes are bitter sweet , but it's- it's not the end , i'll see your face again." I kept the photo down and looked at it one last time.

I sighed and walked down the aisle. I smiled as Niall took my hand in his.

I looked around the garden and saw Harry , my Harry standing there chuckling and showing me a thumbs up. "I love you." He mouthed , I chuckled and tears rolled down my eyes. I closed my eyes and then looked around the garden again , he disappeared. I sighed.

I'll find you Harry , someday i'll find you , walking in the wind...." I thought and then smiled.

____________________________

Hey guys ! So these are some one shots that I write in my free time ! I hope you guys liked it ! Sorry if you cried 😂

~CK