Unpublished

Alright guys, I've decided to unpublished for a while. I'm gonna take a break and edit the chapters and once I've completed the book, ill update once a week. In the meantime, please keep this in your libraries so you'll be updated when we're up and running again. I love you all so much, and I hope you understand. Bye.

Update: 29/03/16
I am currently up to date with the chapters and have just finished editing the last chapter I published. I am set to start onto the new chapters.
Also, if you guys have any chapter idea suggestions feel free to drop them either in the comments or in my dms, and I will incorporate them into it.
Thank you guys for being so patient, I love you guys so much.

Update: 18/05/16
Having trouble w writers block. Struggling v much. Love you all.

Update: 21/07/16
I have 3 days left of school and then I am going to put all of my work into this book. Thank you guys so much for sticking around and being so patient, I am aware I'm being very unreasonable and I send my apologies for that. I love you all and thank you so much x

update: 26/11/17
hey sweet peas!! i'm so sorry it's been so long since i've been on here! so much has happened in a year and a half and my life has been a rollercoaster, i'm super duper sorry that i've been putting everything off so long!
so i'm thinking that instead of this being a hartbig fanfic as i haven't watched either in a while, i may turn it into a g/g story, as it would be more appealing to an audience and potentially easier to write which is better for all of us here.
life update, i'm in college now! life is difficult to say the least but it's such a great change!
i hope you're all doing great and i'm straight back into writing, keep an eye on this space!!
all the love, h x