prologue

I walked into the house ready to tell my wonderful parents I'm pregnant...with twins. "Erza, is that you?" my mom asked as she came around the corner smiling at me. "Great! We feel bad, your father and I. We spend so much time on Kahy. You've been doing so good in school. So we made you dinner, your favorite mashed potatoes and gravy. " She smiled a wide smile.

"Thank you so much mom" I said pulling her into a long needed hug. We ate dinner, mom and dad talked about their day. Kahy talked about all of her accomplishments in the last week.

"Kahy, would you mind going upstairs?" She gave me a knowing glance and excused herself from the table.

"Hah, I'm so happy you're not and one of those impregnated teens." My dad joked about.

"Actually, uhm about that. I'm pregnant, 7 weeks today." I gulped expecting to get my neck wrung.

"Wow, hunny. I can't believe it! I'm a grandpa. A little young the both of us but wow!" My dad smiled and hugged me.

"Get out. I want you out of the house by 9. " Mom stood up and took my plate to the kitchen. My mouth went dry.

"What?" I managed to croak out.

"I want you out by 7. If you don't pack you can leave now and I'll have Kahy send your bags." Mom said between clenched teeth. "Now!" my mom said throwing a plate and barely missing my face.

"That's the story of why you don't know your grandma." I explained to my 13 year old daughters. One in a hospital bed the other in a wheelchair.

Joan, would spend most of her time here or at home. Tasha, just broke her ankle in gymnastics.

"I snuck in McDonalds" my Dad said as he dangled a bag of sandwiches in front of our eyes.

"Hey daddy!" I smiled as he hugged the girls.

"I'm to young for this!" we all are...

A/N

What do you think? Please comment. Love you!

So like happy turkey day.