Issues (Max Green Fanfic)

*EMILYS POV*

We had to move here out of all places in america we had to move to las vegas, like really this sucks!

"Emily help me with these boxes will you please" my mom asked pointing to the boxes in the back of the moving truck.

i almost dropped the box i was holding when i saw the cutest guy looking his house next door, he had longish black hair and was wearing black skinny jeans and a iron maiden shirt he also had a lip and nose ring and was wearing eyeliner. he finally stopped stairing at me and walked back into his house.

i walked up to my new room with the last box of my stuff and started unpaking when i looked out my window it was pointing straight to a window on the house next door so i could see in the room when suddenly the boy that was staring at me walked in and picked up a guitar and started playing i quicky shut my curtain when he saw me looking at him. AWKS

*NEXT MORNING*

*BEEPBEEPBEEP*

my alarm went of DAMN i have to go to my new school. i got up had a shower and changed into grey skinny jeans and a guns and roses tee did my hair on my makeup and wlked down stairs grabbing my ipod on the way. i said by to my mom and started waliing to school.

lucky my new school was only a short walk from my house.

when i got to school i walked to the front office and got my locker number and my timetable. while i was walking i bumped into someone and he fell over i looked at him to say sorry and realised he was the guy next door "Um Sorry" i said helping him up

"its fine i should've been looking where i was going, hey dont you live next door to me?" he asked, " Yeah i think so" i said awkwardly "I'm Max" he said holding his hand out for me to shake it "I'm Emily" i said shaking his hand "well i have to get to class i'll see you later right?" he asked "yeah probably" i replied he said bye while walking away with a guy with longish black hair with a nose ring and wearing or lots of eyeliner, Well that was interesting i said walking to my locker.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AUTHORS NOTE

So here is my max green story hope you like it :)