The Hybrids

N: Do you know what it's like to be different? To feel out of place, alone? That's how I feel, me and my best friend. And this story actually goes back 2,000 years ago, when my dad and uncles planet Sirius was attacked by the Ferians. A vicious race of cat aliens who wanted to in slave the universe. So let us begin the story of The Hybrids.

CHAPTER 1 Mission of Survival.

[On a ship getting attacked]

(Man#1) "Guys we're getting blasted, where's my gun squad?"

(Man#2) "Right here sir, [getting on the turrets] Okay Fang lets blast these evil fur balls into the next universe."

(Fang) "Oh yeah!"

[blasting at the ships]

(Pilot) "Guys were losing power in the ship, we don't have enough time. Guys we failed."

[Man#1 walking off the turret and slapping him]

(Man#1) "NO! We do not fail until our fur is blown into deep space, we just have to go to plane B.

(Captain) "Rave none of us are ready we don't know how another species would react to the mating process and besides they'd just follow us and the war would start all over."

(Rave) "Not if we plant a wolf vain tree."

(Captain) [sighing] "Okay lets do it, Rex how much power do we have left in the ship?"

(Rex) "Enough to get these fur balls off our backs."

(Rave) "And the emergency ship is ready."

(Captain) "Then kick fur."

(Rex) "Okay boys hold on to ya butts! [rerouting the remaining power to the blasters] eat plasma you dirty cats."

[Hitting the energy button]

[destroying the cat alien ships]

(Rave) "Okay guys, let's head for the nearest planet before more Ferians show up."

[loading into the emergency ship]

N: The planet the Sirians landed on was earth, they planted a wolf vain tree in the place that would soon be Wolvesburg, and now 2,019 years later we get to where you came in, when me and Kami found out not only what we were, but what we were born to do.

CHAPTER 2 Enter the hybrids.

(Boy#1) "Okay bro seriously why the hell are we walking to school?"

[school bus driving by]

(Boy#2) "That's why. The kids in school, they make fun of us enough at school, I'd like not to give them time going or coming back from school. I just wish we knew why we were so different."

(Boy#1) "Come on Kami, so what if we're weird or different? We are who we are, and maybe some day that'll be a good thing."

[seeing two girls walking ahead of them]

(Boy#1) "Hey look, new students, maybe today"s our lucky day."

[running to catch up with them]

(Boy#2) "Hey, I'm Kami and this is Alpha."

(Girl#1) "Those are really weird names, but we like weird, we're twins. I'm Cassie and this is my sister Eva."

(Eva) "Hi. So do you two go to..."

(Kami) "Wolvesburg High? Yeah we do, but when we get there you two might wanna take 5 steps back."

(Alpha) "Nah nah dude, today's the football team so it's 15 steps back."