My Beyonce/Anniversary

Moriah P.O.V

5 Years Later

"Shawty My Beyonce Sam & Ri, Sam & Ri, Sam & Ri. Shawty My Beyonce Sam & Ri, Sam & Ri, Sam & Ri." I sung in Samantha ear while she was cooking breakfast.

"You a mess move so I can get done." She said pushing me back.

"Shawty my baby my everything she the truth. Together we cool. Me and Her can't lose. Keep em on they feet baby I know they so confused." I finished singing before kissing her neck and hopping on the counter.

"Get with Sam she aint never going back. She was yours when I seen her, now she smile. Heard a few rumors but they ain't my style. I be hatin' when she out of town Hotel, I FaceTime you, no towel.
They ain't get it but they ain't our problem. What the fuck can they do about it? Riah and Sam I'm thinkin' 'bout changin' my last na." Sam rapped Dej part with her own twist.

"So my baby got bars let me find out." I said making her laugh.

"Come eat silly as girl."

My baby hooked is up. Waffles bacon eggs suasages and sliced fruit with lemonade.

"Damn Baee breakfast look good."

"Had to hook my baby up before I leave for work."

I loved that about Sam. Her job was her life and yeah she worked hell a hours. Late hours at that. But she still made time for us and to take care of home and me.

I knew she was tired somedays so I would send her to the spa or just give her an at home massage.

We took care of each other like no other.

"Okay baby I'm heading to work can you take care of the dishes for me."

"Baby you know I gotcha gone go to work."

"Love you Ri."

"Love you too My Beyonce."

She kisses me and headed out.

After washing the dishes I went to take a shower.

I got out and put on some clothes then headed out.

I was at a red light when my phone rung.

"Sup Morris."

"I need you to go by the Cali trap and check up on my money."

"Morris you know I'm suppose to be done with this. If Sammy finds out I'm back in these streets she's going to kill me."

"I know Riah just go by and make sure my money straight."

"Okay man."

I hung up the phone and headed to the trap.

Pulling up to the trap I got out my car and walked in.