Unwanted attention of a hot alpha werewolf

this is my first story so sorry if its not that good.................

                               "RILEY JANE ROSE, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!"

I know what your wondering whats  going on? who is she? what did she do? well my name is Riley Jane Rose, obviously, that was my parents, and i didnt do anything wrong. they always yell at me because the get mad at each other so they both take it out on me.... i know unfair right thats what i think. well i should probably tell u about myself. Im like 5'3,16 yrs old, i have a  nice butt, and nice boobs, ive got a nice natural tan, i have bright blue eyes, black hair,nice curves,im very stubborn and im not a slut! imon the cheer team so im kinda popular but im not rude im actually nice and i dont like people who are popular and brag bout it.so where were we, oh yeah.....

                    "What did i do?" smack "YOU DONT TALK BACK TO ME BITCH!" i felt my cheek start to burn. that was the first time my mom had ever hit me before my dad thats another story he doesnt hesitate to hit me. i stared at my mom in shock.. my eyes filled with tears as i walked away. that was a bad choice because my dad grabbed my hair and pulled me back. "YOU DONT WALK AWAY WHEN YOUR MOTHER IS SPEAKING TO YOU" smack, kick, punch. i kept getting hit and kicked and punched by both. that is the worst beating ever and you know how people say how could it get any worse well, it just did.. my mom had dissapeared while my dad kept beating me, but when she came back she had a knife.... i looked at her in fear....... then i felt a sharp pain in my back. "AHHHHHHHHH" then they just left me there bleeding and hurting.

                   i crawled up the stairs and into my room...i waited for the pain to die down until i treated my wound.......       15 minutes, later i had gotten enough energy to treat my wound i walked to the bathroom and took out a large bandage that covered it, a ace bandage, and some disinfectent spray....... first i put the  bandage on and jumped in the shower. i turned it to the hottest it would go  and got in... it tookmy pain away in the shower but when i got out it came back... so i washed my self carefully then i got out..... i took the banage off, spayed the spray, got a new bandage, and wrapped the ace bacndage around my body..... i then went to my bed and instantly fell asleep......

                            next day

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

                 "ugh another day" i said to myself. i layed there for a few minutes then got up. i went to the batroom and looked at my reflection my hair was messy and my eyes were losing color i had a black eyes and some bruises on my face... i put in some leave in conditioner and brushed through my hair.i straitened it and then i started on my make up i dont wear much so i had put some cover up on then my eyeliner and mascara.. i looked at my reflection now and u could barely see anything but it was still there... i then went into my closet and pulled out a justin bieber purple shirt some black ripped up skinny jeans and black flats. i grabbed my phone keys and bag and walked out the door..... my mom and dad were still alseep...... i got into my car. it tkes a bout 15 minutes to school plus 5 minutes at starbucks. so i drove to starbucks and got a vanilla frappe'..... then i blared my music all the way to school..... oh and by the way i drive a black jeep wrangler.... 15 minutes later i pulled up into the school parking lot......... everyone was surrounding a new car i figured we got a new student but i could care less. i walked into school to be greeted by my best freind, shes on the cheer team to and we r alike in so many ways in personality but in physical features its way different. she has blond hair brown eyes freckles pale tall and smaller in the butt and bigger in  the boobs. she is really beautiful. her name is Katrina, i call her Kat, trina, tri,kay but my favorite is bubbles because she is so bubbly.

 "hey girl how u been?" "Good wbu" "great jonny gee asked me out last nigh!!!!" thats her biggest crush ever...... "wow thats great!' we got to our hallway with our lockers and went to them. they werent by each other but we wait dor eachother to get there stuff before we leave.....i went to my locker and put my  bag in and got my stuff for history. when i closed my locker i didnt expect anyone to be there but kat was there. she scared the living hell out  of me i swear i jumped 10ft in the air..... we both looked at each other and bursted out laughing.. people were used to this by now because we do this almost every day to eachother....... when  we stopped we headed to history. we have almost every class together except i have p.e. and she has home ec but hey who cares..... we got to class and walked in.we walked to our usual seat at the back she in the corner me beside her........ i pulled out my notebook and started to draw i always did this it took me away from everything and put me at peace. i dont think bout what i draw i just let my hand do the work.i was so caught up in drawing i didnt relise that mr. harley was right in front of me "miss rose" Miss Rose" MIss ROse"MISS ROSE""huh, oh sorry" thank u now pay attention" Yes sir."