Tears

The next morning I wake up with a thumping headache. It's not worse enough to tell mum though, so instead I just take some tablets, but it's doesn't help much.

I shout out my goodbyes to mum then head off to pick up Tori from her house. I get there and she's standing there, tears pouring down her face. And you wouldn't believe it, Morgan and Lisa are standing there with little smirks on the faces.

I feel pure anger raise inside of me, until it had reach my my mouth. I let out a screech of anger. Everyone turns to look at me, felt my checks warm up with embarrassment, but that didn't stop me. I march towards Tori and stand at her side.

'Do you not have a life to be living??' I asked, really pissed off.

They giggle then Morgan says 'yea we do, but I think Tori here should tell you what's happening then we will catch up and we will talk aye?'

I frown then look at Tori, who does a little nod, so I nod to them and walk away.

Tori and i walk the rest of the way in silence. She finally broke it when she said 'you know, your gonna need to find out someday what I did'

I just was too scared to know so I didn't answer.

'Fine you have left me know choice but to just force it down you'

I was so scared. Knowing Tori she could have agreed to kill herself. In the middle of an argument she is so pumped up that she would just do anything.

'Ok here goes nothing' she says. 'Well, I was waiting for you when they turned up. They started going on about..... Well... The ahh the thing that they sent me on your phone. Anyway umm well they started going on how we are a waste of space. I never really got bothered by it but then they said 'it's a shame that my dad didn't kill me and my mum'

'They knew that that would get to me. I said well you might be lucky enough that he wont come back for you!!

They just laughed at me. This is where my stupidness comes in:

I yelled at them 'well let's have a competition, we go round school and ask who they would rather have dead! Me or you.'

'When I had said I realised what I had said and before I knew it I was shaking hands with them and they were saying:

If we win we get to choose five dares, or make you do five things, you can't complain or go against them. You win, you can do the same.'

'The completion is today, I'm not even going to try, it will be to embarrassing.'

I still didn't say any thing all day. I just tormented myself by thinking about what Morgan and Lisa had planned for us. Something really bad. Through the hole school everyone knows us as the nerds. Like every movie, there's the nerds that get bullied by the hot girls. And the hole school watches just for fun.

My brother is quite popular though. He never comes to events where the whole school watches like Morgans and Lisa's boyfriends lift us up and chuck us into the rubbish bins, so he doesn't have to stop them, then lose his popularity. I understand.

Every time I see Tori she looks like she's going to burst into tears. She so sorry no it. It's just um soooo scared......

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Wat do ya think. Morgan and Lisa are soooo mean!!!!

Please lots of votes and please please please comment and give some opions!!!

Love ya all so much for reading ma book.

P.S I'm having a comp with ma friend to see how much comments votes followers and reads we can get, so please share this book with everyone you can. And please follow me cause all those who like ma writing can read more of ma writing!!!!!!!!

Please!!!! Vote comment and share!!!! And follow!!!