Chapter One - Let's Introduce Ourselves

Hey guys! I'm new to Wattpad, and I've had the idea of writing this story for quite a while now. I'm finally growing the balls to write and post it here. I'd love to know what you guys think and whether I should continue writing it or not.

Dedicated to Amyscence who introduced me to the fabulous world of boyxboy stories! Check him out and fall in love with his books. 

The picture is of Dylan Claythorne ---->

**DISCLAIMER** I do not own the song. Lonely Boy by The Black Keys is the property of Nonesuch Records.

Don't forget to vote and comment! <3

I love you! Enjoy.

Cupcake xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why does life suck? Why is it so complicated! Why can’t I be normal? Just like everyone else. Why do I have to feel this way? And most of all, why can’t HE feel the same way I feel.

My name is Dylan Claythorne, and I’m a drama queen as you can already tell. And yes, I am gay. I also happen to be in the closet. In fact I’m having tea with Mr. Tumnus and Aslan as we speak. Though it gets kind of lonely in there. Don’t get me wrong it’s not like I want everyone to know I’m gay, but it sucks having to hide your true self from everyone. From your family, your friends.

 From HIM.

Who’s him you may ask. Well let me enlighten you my darlings. He is the one that keep me awake at night. He is the one that invades my dreams. He is the one that consumes my thoughts 24/7. And he is the one that I can’t have. And probably never will.

I might sound a bit obsessed, but maybe I am. Maybe I’m just a complete weirdo with an undying fascination for this boy. Everything he does captivates me. I can’t help but stare at him whenever he’s in sight. But I try not to, I try to avoid him as best as I can. But it’s hard not to look.

HE.IS.HOT.

From that sexy, brooding look to that chiseled face and body. He’s a Greek god. His looks are sinful and he happens to be a douche bag. However, everyone adores that piece of meat. And by everyone I mean EVERYONE! From teenagers, teachers to senior citizens. Ugh especially teachers. Talk about gross. They kiss his ass instead of the other way around.

I won’t lie I’m not too shabby myself. Ha! Who am I kidding, I’m hot. Girls be all up on this. Guys too I might add. What can I do, mama can’t help it. The sexy radiates off mah body. If only HE could not hate and learn to appreciate. Hehe

A loud bang interrupted my thoughts. Candy shut her locker and turned to look at me expectantly. Yes, her name is candy and she’s everything that you’re expecting right now. She’s hot, blonde, fun and an air head but I love her to bits. She’s my BFF!

“Well, what do you say?” She asked.

“Huh?” I looked at her confused.

“Ugh! Do you ever listen to what I say?” She complained.

“Well sorry, it’s not like whatever you say is interesting anyway.” I joked. Well half joked. What? I have a short attention span that resembles one of a squirrel. A cute squirrel.

Her eyes widened and she punched me in the arm.

“OW! WHAT THE HELL!” I exclaimed.

“Shut up, you deserved it.” She said as she gave me the look. The look that says she’s not messing around. So I take it like a man! Or said man will get his ass kicked.

I laughed and we walked to the cafeteria together. As soon as I caught sight of my other sister from another mister, my smile widened and she ran towards us. Her name is Raven and she’s a half black half Latina bombshell. And she is R.A.T.C.H.E.T.

“D! I missed you! You bitch!” She yelled for the whole cafeteria to hear. Everyone got used to it by this point and ignored us.

“I just saw you yesterday, you hoe!” I grinned.

“Whatever, so how’s it going?” She shrugged and entwined our hands together. We have always been the three musketeers. Ever since Raven punched a kid twice her size that was trying to take my lunch money in third grade. Candy latched onto his back and  tried to pull his hair off. Needless to say, we’re bound together for life. Other friends came and went as we progressed through middle school and high school, but we always stuck together.  

“Same old boring life, I can’t wait to get away from this hellhole.” I said and took a seat with Raven at our table, while Candy went to order some food for the three of us.

“Tell me about it. I can’t wait till I become the next Beyonce and you be my Kelly Rowland.” She said.

I looked at her with a shocked expression. “Bitch please! We both know who is gonna be Beyonce and it aint you!” I replied as I flicked my imaginary fabulous weave over my shoulder.

She scoffed and took her salad from Candy and began eating it. I took my pizza and inhaled it in 2 minutes, ignoring Candy’s repulsed expression.

I looked up and noticed him sitting with his friends and groupies. He was laughing at whatever his friends were saying, while his girlfriend of the day clung to him like a life ring. He goes through those like I go through a box of KitKats. And that says something. 

And there came the feeling that I always get whenever I see him with someone. I still surprise myself, I mean I should be used to this. I should accept it. But I don’t. Our eyes meet from across the cafeteria and linger for a second before he breaks it and goes back to the conversation he’d been having. I shake my head and start to get up.

“Where are you going?” Candy asked.

“Bathroom, gotta go. I’ll meet you in class.” I said as I walked towards the empty halls. I put on my headphones and blasted Lonely Boy by The Black Keys. Ironic I might say.

I don’t go to the bathroom, I just roam around the school until lunch finishes. I start singing lowly and nod my head to the beat. I guess I got too caught up in the song and bumped into someone. As I started to apologize, my mind shut off and my body froze.

The realization of the situation hit me as I stood there, gaping like a fish at him. I just bumped into HIM. Elliot freaking Everett.