chapter four

Moons pov 

I go outside and see Marley.

" Marley have you seen Payton ? ". He nod's. 

" What happened he stormed past me and the boys cursing under his breath ". 

I tell him what he said and he sigh's and looks at the ground. 

" Moon, Payton loves you but I think maybe the fear of nearly losing you has pushed him over the edge ". 

" Marley which way did he go to ?". 

He point's the way towards the lake I head that way in search of Payton the man I love.

Payton's pov 

I don't know why I feel so angry about Moon being alive its what I wanted but now she is I feel as though I have robbed her of life.

Well death, she wanted to die and me being me I had to turn her into a vampire so I could keep her forever. 

Now that she is mine forever I am angry at myself why did I have to be born this, this monster.

I look into the crystal blue still water to see my reflection my eye's are black and my fang's are down. 

Hell how much I hate myself for even exsisting, why was I even born. 

I hear a noise behind me and turn to see Moon walking toward's me. 

" Payton stop this now, you did the right thing in saving me ". 

" How did I Moon you said you wanted to die and instead I change you into a vampire ". 

" You have answered it yourself my love you changed me so I can be with you forever ". 

I look into her eyes and see only love for me, it makes me hate myself more for making her what I am.

I turn away from Moon and start to walk away.

Moon's pov 

God Payton is acting like a stubbon fool all because he changed me into a vampire, Im glad he changed me I want to be with him.

If I can just get him to stay still long enough maybe I can explain to him what I was worried about. 

The real reason I didnt want him to change me wasnt because I didnt want to be a vampire it was..................

I hear a loud thud I suddenly see Payton lying on the floor with blood pouring from his body I rush to his side to see a hole in his chest.

His eye's are closed and there is blood everywhere and hes not moving at all.

" NOOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING NOOOOOO ". 

Marley's pov 

I'm out the front playing with the kids when I Payton comes storming out mumbling about being a fool for taking her life.

James look's at me and I sigh and shake my head we both watch as he walks of toward's the lake.

Then to take his mind off the fact that his Dad has walked away I playfully tackle him.

Just as I do Jr jumps on my back and we all begin to play fight. 

I few minutes later Moon comes out and I tell her about Paytons mubbling and then I point the way Payton has gone.

We go back to playing fighting when Jr yawn's and rubs his eyes.

" James take your brother upto bed he is still young and he is part human he will need sleep ". 

" Okay Uncle Marley ". I watch as James takes Jr into the house. 

It's at that moment I hear Moon scream, I run to the lake to see my sister covered in blood and crying over a still lifeless Payton. 

" Moon what happened ?? ". 

She turns and looks at me with blood tears in her eyes. 

" Marley HES DEAD ". 

What Payton is dead..............................