Telling them everything

Funny-man pov

I sat on the couch after hearing the kid screaming everyone had run to see what was going on it really had shocked Deuce and J-Dog to hear him screaming so loud. I stared at everyone "so we gonna ask the kid about it or not?" Charlie asked first Da Kurlzz smacked him on the shoulder slightly "he's probably just nervous with everything going on", Daly who was sitting next to Johnny gave a short nod "it's true I mean a whole new life everythings probably just catching up with him now and gave him a fright it all". J-Dog still had a un-sure look "maybe we shoulder talk to him about it to make sure he's ok" Deuce nodded "Ya maybe there's another reason behind the night screams"

~~time change~~

Camile pov

I took a deep breath and finished working on my hair knowing if I didn't it would be everywhere after finishing I put on dark lines of eyeliner before leaving the bathroom. When I walked out I didn't think I would find anyone in my room sitting on my bed I sure didn't think I would find Funny-Man of all people waiting but there he was "Well aren't you looking good" he smiled I rasied my eyebrow a little "and to what do I owe this honor?" his smile slipped away "Deuce and J-Dog want to talk to you". Swallowing hard I knew what this was about "w-will you s-stay there t-too?" Funny-Man nodded "of cause kid" he got up and put his arm around my shoulder and walked downstairs with me. My breathing was picking up slowly I knew they weren't going to want me after they learned my story no one ever did I felt like I was chocking on everything that would come up but I knew I had to tell them at some point like every other family. Funny-Man looked at me "hey your gonna be ok" he hugged me a little as we walked into the room where Deuce and J-Dog sat, Keeping my head down I sat with Funny-Man beside me it was quiet before J-Dog said softly "Camille we would like to know somethings about you mainly your past but if your not ok with talking about it, we won't force you". Deuce nodded beside him Funny-man squeezed my shoulder and I took a deep breath "w-well it started when I was four"

~~flash back~~

There I sat on the counter watching my mother work to make dinner we had a pretty good house it wasn't big like the rich kids but wasn't small like the really poor kids. Mommy made sure we had good things even without Daddy around I rememeber everything clearly even if most kids my age didn't school life was good so was my home life. I watched my mommy finish making homemade pizza my favourite dinner once she finished it and placed it in the oven she turned to smile at me "do you want to watch a movie baby boy?" I remember her smile could brighten a room making it glow. I gave a small giggle "Addams family mommy" she smiled and picked me up cuddling me to her as she walked to the living room to turn on the tv setting up the movie before sitting me down to watch it. I sat watching it not paying much to what was around me until I heard the sound of my mother screaming standing up to see what was wrong I made my way into the kitchen my tiny feet carrying me and stopped when laying on the floor was my mother her eyes empty her face turned in fear and a knife stabbing from her chest. My legs pushed my body harder as I made my way to her "mommy?" I pulled on her shirt carefully "mommy wake up" I didn't know what had happened until it was to late in life.

~~present day~~

 If it hadn't been for the lady next door seeing me waddle outside I would have died. Then came the life of being shifted from house to house and home to home most of them where horrorable it wasn't until I was 14 they found the man who had murdered my mother he was locked up in jail as I sat here. My eyes shifted up to look at them I could feel the tears running down my face their was shock and horror covering J-Dogs face and Deuce matched Funny-Man had a look of pure saddness and almost understand as I chocked on my sobs. J-Dog was the first to move and he moved across the room and rapped his arms around me in a tight hug "I promise as long as I live nothing like that will ever happen to you again nothing bad will ever happen" for once I felt safe in a real home I knew I belonged