3. Revelations

If you need something to laugh at possibly, then watch the video above! Only if you want also, I'm new to the writing scene, and some things might get confusing, but if you need any clarification, feel free to contact me on Wattpad. There is also going to be some errors just putting out a disclaimer, and I appreciate you reading this thanks!

September 9th

Today is the first day of school. I didn't expect to be this nervous about it. I have to remember that this is a new school and I have to keep an open mind. This school isn't going to be like my last two schools. I've experienced bullying before at a new school. I hope this time will be different.

One time there was this girl who would be nice to be when she would be in my presence, but talk about me behind my back. I remember at lunchtime I had a piece of chocolate cake and she wanted some. I told her no and she got angry.

She went as far as telling everyone the next day that I threatened her because she asked for a piece of my cake. Everyone turned on me that day and I was devastated. So I hope everyone in this school is nice.

My father always told me 'Never let anyone get the best of you. Always defend yourself in the nicest way possible. Always remember that hurt people hurt others.'

I want to start fresh at this school. Today is going to be the start of an old, but brand-new me.

***

My aunt dropped me off at Tribeca Stars High, just a minute ago. Before she left, she told me that 'she loves me' and she hopes that I have a 'great first day of school.' I hugged her goodbye and then walked inside the school.See you guys in the next chapter.

As I'm walking to the front office, I see students at their lockers. They are talking about how good or bad the start of their mornings is going. I wasn't expecting this school to be so big and so clean. Before I walk into the front office, I take a deep breath. I got this.

I see a middle-aged woman wearing a pink fluffy blouse, her hair in a bun sitting at the reception desk.

"Excuse me, ma'am. I'm a new student here. My name is Avery Garcia-Moreno."

"Oh hello. Welcome to Tribeca Stars High. Here is your schedule, a map of the school, a lock and its combination. Your textbooks are provided by your teachers, so don't worry about buying any. Here's your locker number; it is located on the second floor. And lastly, the elevator and steps are straight out of this office. Once you reach the water fountain, take a left turn, and there you'll see them down the hall."

"Thanks for all this information, ma'am. Have a good day."

"You're welcome, Ms. Moreno, you too."

I walk out of the office and take a quick look at my schedule. The first class is math. I hate math. I'm not good at this subject, but here I go into the classroom.

In The Classroom

Teacher: "Okay, guys, we'll be..."

The teacher stops speaking once she notices me at the doorway.

"... It seems that we have a new student with us. What's your name darling?"

"Good morning my name is Avery.

"Good morning Avery, you may take a seat."