In 27 Days (Watty Award Winner 2012)

In 27 Days

By HonorInTheRain

Blurb

Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that doesn't stop her from feeling like there was something she could have done to help him. So to Hadley's surprise, on the very night of Archer's funeral, she has a run in with Death himself and is offered the chance to go back in time to stop Archer from ending his life. The catch? She only has twenty-seven days to do it. And if Hadley doesn't succeed? Well, she doesn't want to think about that.

***************************

This book was kind of different from the typical bad boy books that I usually. One of the reasons was that the summary kind of made me curious, and I am really glad I found this book cause it is an amazing book.

Writing wise I think Ally's writing is really good and one of the reasons why I thought the writing was good was because it felt like her storyline was in place. Her characters were pretty strong and well sketched. In the writing department Ally is pretty talented according to me.

Coming to the story, this story is very creative and different. It was the first time I saw 'Death' in a different light (you will know what I am talking about once you read the book).

Final thoughts- this book is amazing and should be in everyone's library and reading lists.