Teachers

Teachers

These are the people that will be grading your work. When we call them "teachers" we're only saying that because it links in with our theme... They're more like your friends. Feel free to talk to them either on the comments section or through private messaging. They're always up for a chat - but no bribery! ;)

If your genre isn't listed below then it'll be lydiad55 or devineissofinex who will be judging your work.

Principals

Lydiad55 and devineissofinex

Vampire/Werewolf

WishIStayed

"I'm one of those who partys a lot but still manages to do school work. The only thing my parents has always told me is that if I'm happy they're happy so I believe in fulfilling life to the greatest extents! Even though I'm partying and hanging out with 'those too cool for books' at school I'm the biggest book nerd! I'm currently doing my A-Levels. If you want to know anything else read my bio, all is in there. Btw, I don't really shut up. Although I'm not brilliant at writing I have won several competitions and one chair (a welsh tradition.) As English is my second language I find it much easier to write in my first language but I always read English novels."

Fantasy

Girl_Behind_The_Mask

"I'm a really smashing person to be around and to generally talk to ^.^ Reading has always been my go-to whenever things get bad, or I need an escape. I'm pretty outgoing, but I suppose some people might call me loud or a clown. If anyone ever has questions, things they'd like clarification on, or just need someone to vent to, I'm your gal! So, feel free to ask or tell away, because I'm all ears!!"

Mystery/thriller

SneverusSnapers

"I'm SneverusSnapers, and I've been writing seriously for about three years. As well as my stories on Wattpad I've been working on a few book-length stories offline (the longest story I've written was 140,000 words). I remember writing my first proper story when I was eight; it was about the sinister bearded Mr Hairy-Cairy and his plans of world domination! Like the majority of people on here, I'm just a far from ordinary teenage girl who has an obsession with book characters and loves to write."

Teen fiction

Viju_xx

"- I feel awkward while writing these things. - I'm a very hyper girl who spends way too much time on Wattpad (It's sad, really). - I love cliches. I absolutely adore them. Well, they have to be well written, of course. - I have an obsession with watching 'Collegehumor' on Youtube (Jake and Amir are hilarious xD) - Francisco Lachowski is my husband. Yes, he is. Blah blah I can't hear you. - I am an impulsive eater. - I'm in love with around 20 guys. - Yoda talk amuses me. - Ironically, I hate the subject English."

Humor

trixty

"I have been an avid reader my whole life. I have tons of books to prove that. And I believe that it is only the best reader that can be the best writer. Speaking of which, I'd like to quote something from the first ever novel I purchased. "Geniuses never pay attention." I guess I never paid attention until recently. And my love for writing is growing ten times at once. My favorite book series of all time is The Lord of the Rings, which coincidently happens to be my favorite movie series as well. I wonder how that happened. Okay, now for something totally off-topic. I love triple chocolate muffins, something which I inadvertently end up including in my stories. Yum! P.S. Whoever guess’s where the quote is from, might get a special surprise from me."

Science fiction

forevermorehopeful

"Well, I'm really obsessed with Supernatural and One Direction. I basically spend all of my time blogging, or reblogging, actually x) I love reading and writing (of course) and I'm really sarcastic and kind of harsh in real life, but only to the people I'm close to, for some reason. My social life is almost nonexistent, and basically I'm just like any other teenager my age. Except not, since we all have our differences."

Horror

Willow31415

Note: They are only judging on a trial this month. So we'll also be grading your work just in case any of them aren't able to finish or just aren't any good! (Although we very much doubt this will happen!)