Taken

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK AND I KNOW WHAT SOME OF YOU WILL BE THINKING THAT PREVIOUSLY ALSO I HAVE WROTE THAT" I LOVE THIS BOOK " BUT TRUST ME I JUST LOVE BOOKS SO I WRITE IT...
ANYWAYS WHEN IT WAS FINISHED AND WRITER WROTE signing off on taken for last time
I AM SERIOUS I CRIED BEACUSE I LOVED THIS BOOK AND STILL DO ANYWAYS THIS IS GREAT BOOK READ IT... SUGGEST STORIES WHICH YOU HAVE COMPLETED AND VOTE

____________________________________________________________________________

Taken

Written by -  _Just_Nikki_

Amberlynn Grace has been best friends with Niall Horan since she was 5 years old. When she was 15, Niall left to go audition for X-factor, and she was left behind in West Meath, only able to talk to Niall on the computer. And then, her world turns upside down. Her parents announce they are moving to America. Even farther away from Niall. Her parents tell her once she turns 18, and graduates high school she can move anywhere she wants. At first, She's upset about leaving, and tries to refuse to go. But then Niall promises her that he'll be there to get her on her graduation day. Fast forward a few years, and Niall has arrived to get her. She moves to London with Niall and the rest of the boys. The more time she spends with him, and he spends with her, the clearer something becomes to the both of them. Just without the other knowing it. It could tear them apart, or it could make them closer than ever.