Bad Day :/

Once Emily Made it over, I went to grab cheetos and shared them with her..She than asked " What Happend?" I said " Jake was screaming for a bottle and I can't find DJ *the dog*" I cried for minutes and ran upstairs leaving Emily with the cheetos. I ran back down there and grabbed the cheetos and ran back upstairs. 

~~~~~~~~~

After 15 minutes, I cracked my door open and Emily wasn't there so I quietly went downstairs and ran outside, I saw DJ and Emily, Emily was taking DJ and Jake :o I screamed " WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Emily Screamed Back " I'LL WATCH THEM UNTILL U STRAINGTIN UP!" I gave her a dirty look and ran outside and let them go. She was right, I needed to straigin up. I ran back into the house and upstairs..It was very quiet without Jake, So I went onto facebook. I got a request from some random guy name David I clicked accept and we starting talking......

~~~~~~~~

After A hour or two, I finished talking to David and smiled. He was a swimmer, and loved to fish. He had no kids, but he LOVED kids and dogs. I knew, I should've got to know him better.. We might have a chance! So I called Emily.

Lilly: EMILY! GUESS WHAT!

Emily: OMG! WHAT!?

Lilly: I met a guy named David!

Emily: I know David!

I ended the call and sighed..Of course, SHE KNOWS EVERYONE I START TO LIKE! I threw my pillows on the floor and screamed. This was a bad day