- Chapter 41 -

"See I know that a gift so great. Is only one God could create."

- Lauryn Hill

-----------------

Anthony

"Let's go. This is all Dr. James approved of." Dr. Vincent motioned for us to leave.

"Let me just go up to the nursery and see them once more. I will leave right then." He gave me a scolding glare.

"Fine let's go. If I lose my license I'm sending you to a psych ward."

I mugged him. "Bad joke?" I nodded.

We still had on our nurse gear so we went unnoticed. I walked into the nursery to see Dr. Reginald holding one of my sons.

"What are you doing?" Dr. Vincent asked her.

She smiled down at him. "I've waited for this day for nearly ten years. I was so gullible back then. I think I'll name him Joseph."

I took a minute to think about what she said. "Bitch put my son down before I kill you in here." I seethed.

I knew this bitch was crazy when she didn't tell us we were having twins. I tried my best to get Dawn to see another doctor but she refused because Moniece wouldn't. Now I really know this bitch is crazy.

She wrapped him in a baby blanket. "Step any closer Anthony and I will have you arrested for impersonating a nurse. You know Dawn was hurt when you left her. She almost had a mental breakdown herself. You should feel like shit." My blood started to boil.

Dr. Vincent slowly creeped out of the room. I was stuck in a hard place. Risking getting put in jail and having my son kidnapped. Right now I rather rot in that jail cell again then to let this bitch take my seed.

"You know what..normally I would beat myself up when that shit is thrown in my face but I won't today. Today I'm about to beat your ass." I stepped towards her only to be pulled back by someone. She cut his identification brace off which sounded alarms.

Two nurses took my son out of her hands and put him back in his incubator. A cop handcuffed her and pulled her out of the nursery.

"How can you arrest me? I'm a real doctor. Arrest those two." She pointed towards me and Vincent.

The cop let her go and she ran which made him run after her. The whole situation was unbelievable. "You two come with me." Another cop yelled over the loud alarms that were going off.

"Not until I know that my sons are okay." I pulled of my scrub cap and mask.

"Both are fine." A female nurse smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Everything is okay. Did you and the mother pick out names yet?"

I shook my head 'no'. "Not yet. Didn't get there."

"Well come over here and give them their names." I nodded and walked back over to where the twins were. If Dawn found out I named them she probably would throw a fit.

"Not a good idea Anthony." Dr. Vincent spoke.

The nurse looked from him to me "Why not. You're the father right?"

"I am but my relationship with the mother is somewhat nonexistent based off of my wrongdoings."

"I see. Alright how about I write down what you want and just suggest them to her." She smiled.