Lily Potter

Harry's own family

Harry married his sweetheart Ginny Weasley and had three children:

James Sirius (b. circa 2005; Gryffindor, 2016?)

The oldest son of Harry and Ginny Potter, named for Harry’s father. He seems to have inherited a bit of Weasley – interrupting his cousins while snogging (DH/e) – as well as a bit of his namesake, stealing the Marauder’s Map from his father’s desk (BLC).

Albus Severus (b. 2006; Hogwarts, 2017)

Middle child of Harry and Ginny Potter, named for Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape. When he begins Hogwarts he’s quite nervous about being sorted into Slytherin, thanks in large part to the goading of his older brother James; Harry reassures him that the Sorting Hat will take his choice into account if he wants it to (DH/e).

Lily Luna (b. 2008; Hogwarts, 2019)

Youngest child and only daughter of Harry and Ginny Potter, named for Harry’s mother, Lily. Like her mother twenty-eight years earlier, Lily was jealous as she stood on Platform 9 ¾, watching her older brothers go off to Hogwarts (DH/e).

Description:

Lily Potter has always been the odd child out in the potter family, with her famous father, her prefect brothers, and her beautiful mother. Lily feels that she's hiding in her families shadow. only one think makes her different, she fell in love with the wrong person.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO? what do you think? should I keep going with it?

~bri