Twice the Trouble

Oh, morning, the time of day I seriously couldn't function in. So when someone decided it would be a nice idea to try and wake me up when I honestly had no idea who they were and what they were doing in my room, they should of expected the worse. All I thought at the moment was that this nice little dream of mine was still going on. So rationally when a pair of ice blue eyes and a creepy smiling face were what I registered first, my first thought was to jump to the killer zombie clown before it could get to me. Yeah, I'm the freak who dreams about killer zombies taking over the world, but I blame all the video games I used to stay up playing for days straight.

“DIE ZOMBIE CLOWN FREAK!!” I sprang to the pillows for my defense and started throwing them, when reality came back to me, that and I saw a furious Anna staring at me with eyes set to kill.

“Elise, what the hell is wrong with you, is this anyway to be treating our injured guest!” Anna sweetly came over and slapped the back of my head, as if I didn't feel bad enough for attacking a guy who had just been run over with pillows. In my defense, they were just pillows.

“Do I really look like a zombie clown?” he asked Anna, I noted how they had gotten a pretty friendly with each other.

I had to roll my eyes, he damn well knew he was sexy as hell, guys like him always did. Lets just put it this way If he was a zombie clown i would definitely be joining that circus, but that wasn't anything he needed to know.

It was at that point I knew I was pretty much invisible and left the room to try and fix the mess I had woken up as. I would of loved to never return to facing both of them cause I could hear their laughs and flirting from the living room I was sleeping in, but what my stomach wants my stomach gets and my stomach wanted Cocoa Puffs.

“Before you burn my ears with the lies you're telling him, can you explain who the hell this is?” I smiled happily as I pretty much cut him off from flirting with Anna even more while I fished my cereal out.

“The guy I rescued last night who I already told you about” she looked at me like I was an idiot.

“I guessed that much, I meant his name and were we could drop him off.” It had only been an hour since we all woke up, but I was as ready as ever to get them both out of my house

“His name is Calvin, you don't need to be brat Lizzy, and as of now I have decided that he should join us,” she decided.

“What now?” Well, this morning keeps getting better.

“Well you know how Mom and Dad are always trying to set me up with different guys, I thought if I brought Cal with us they would be off my back about it for a little while,” she explained, forgetting the fact I had known her pretty much all her life, give or take two years, but it was obvious she just wanted the guy.

“What about you?” I turned to him as my last defense, I seriously didn't need the both of them all over each other on my first vacation in over a year. His light blue eyes captivated me on the spot, I had really been trying to avoid them and him altogether. They were too overpowering.

“I wouldn't mind. Things have been getting a little hectic for me around here, last night being on the top of that list,” he shrugged. It all seemed too casual and very planned to me, but I've never been able to stop my sister before, and I had a feeling that wasn't about to change.

“Yeah there are some crazies around here,” I tried not to smirk at Anna's annoyed face.

“You sure you guys will have enough room for me,” he stopped staring into my eyes and fidgeted under the question.

“More than enough, and we can even share rooms if you get too lonely,” Anna assured him with that sly smile she had a habit of using around guys.