Spencer has it all.

• Dedicated to MANS

12/04/13, 6:30 p.m

Wow, my life is perfect. My parents have totally understood me. Totally. 

Let me tell you about my family. My dad, Max Peterson, is a short film director. He loves making movies. He is a photographer too. My mom, Marcy Peterson, is a professor of humanties in NYU. Yeah, we live in the great New York City. My perfect sister, Darlene Peterson,  works at Zee Cafe Channel and is close to getting married. I, Spencer Peterson, 15, teenager( you get that by my age), potterhead, weird, high schooler, leading a pathetic life. I go to Parkinson High School, the school consisting all the brats from NYC. I am one of those people who get unwanted attention, like that time when Zenia Sherlock, the girl who has dated every single guy in our school, by mistakely got that chewing gum flying out of her mouth to my hair. They were freaking long, like they reached till my waist, and now they are over my shoulders, because I was horrified after that. 

She has poker straight blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect figure with her boobs popping out of her clothes.   She wears clothes that you see in the magazines. Like, everyday she wears something new. She is the main reason I hate going to school. I am basically scared, because apart from the   bubble gum incident, there have been so many incidents that scare the fuck out of me. Like, why does she have to aim me in all the crap? Why me. Chuck it.

 I , on the other hand , have brunette short, wavy hair, green eyes, figure(I'm not fat, but im not skinny), my boobs are normal, like normal. I am abnormally tall. Being 15  and being 5 7"  I wear clothes from retail stores which are probably on sale and mostly I buy from thriftstore. I repeat my clothes(that is absolutley fine with me) and I work in this small cafe, Love&Latte which I love. 

So yea, I'm lying down on my bed in the only thing that is mine, my room. I LOVE IT. It's not all pink like those on YouTube, even though some of them are great. I have this small attic room, green and  lavender color, with one wall where I put all the photos of my bestfriends and me. My bed is on one corner of my room, I have a small bookshelf next to my study table which is next to my bed. I don't have a closet, one huge antique wardrobe and I have this corner in my room which I call my Nook. I have my leopard print bean bag which I got as a Christmas gift from my grandma. I have this huge window which I love and so I put a small sitting thing right under the window cause that;s the favorite part of my room after the nook. 

"Spencerrrrrrr!" my sister screamed barging into my room. 

"Woah, Darlene, I have some privacy?" I said getting up.

"Even I do, where have you put my bag?" she said running to my wardrobe and messing the hell out of it.

"Excuse me, why do you think I will take your bag? Get away from my wardrobe, you messed the whole thing up." I said irritatingly. I hate people messing up my wardrobe. Hate them.

She turned around and whoosh! her hair went into my eye.

"OUCH DARLENE, OUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCH" I groaned. 

"Ohmigod, I'm soo sorry Spencer" she said applying some warm cloth on my eye.

"Ugggggh, why can't you just-"

"Spencer? What happened to you? Get dressed up properly, your dad's best friend is coming for dinner. His whole family." my mom said caringly.  

"Mom, Spencer's eye is hurt I think, through my hair" Darlene said.

"Oh, that's okay. It will become proper in a while I think. Darlene, baby, you go and get ready and call up Josh. He left you a message I think. " she said leaving the room.

"Umm, okay fine, take care Spenc." Darlene said leaving the room too. 

So yea, I'm left alone, with a red, burning, hurting eye, my wardrobe messed up, my dad's bff coming to meet us for dinneras if I give a shit, What do I wear? I just randomily picked out this light blue dress with golden sequences spreaded here and there. I went into my bathroom and saw my self in the mirror. My hair were messed up, my eye was deep red now. I looked sick. Ew. I quickly got into the bath. 

Staring at my reflection in the full  length mirror of my room, I looked weird. I hardly wear dresses. I hardly have dresses. This one is from my aunt who lives in San Franciso. She gave it to me on my brithday. I quickly wore some earrings and this charm bracelet I got from my first salary. I was ready.

I quickly ran down into the kitchen and saw my sister looking perfect with her perfect, hot boyfriend Josh. 

"Hey, Spencer" he said side hugging me.

"Hey" I said. I opened the fridge to have some apple juice. I love apple juice. "Want some?" I asked.

"No thanks, I'll have dinner directly. " He said.

"Wow, Spenc, you look pretty," Darlene said touching my hair.  

" You too" I said. Just look at her. She wore this lavender color tube, knee length dress, her hair properly curled and she looked beautiful.

Ting Tong, the bell rang. Uggh, they are there I think. I will be confined to the kitchen until it's dinner time. The apple juice will be my partner in isolation.

I heard from behind, all the greetings and hello's and good evening's . Ugh. I have never seen my Dad's bff. I heard footsteps to the kitchen, No way is someone coming to meet me.

"Hey" I heard a guy's voice. Deep, weird.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N  hi, so yea, this is my new book. and i hope you like it. you know the drill right? vote comment, add, and repeat! :D