30

Rosie POV (Six months later)

I awoke lying on top of Paul, smiling up at the man snoring under me this was a sight I will never cease to forget.

But as always in the morning, nature was calling, plus the two fat heads sitting on my bladder.

I shuffled off Paul, and ran awkwardly into the bathroom to do my business, I emerged threw on some clothes before slipping out and down stairs for food.

I sat with a bowl of cereal and just sat looking out my kitchen window that overlooks the forest out back.

Beauty.

I looked down to my tummy feeling in my heart a brooding love for the little bodies of us growing in there, beautiful.

I finished up my breakfast when Jacob broke through my reverie,

-Are you coming over?- He asked

-expect me to waddle?-

-we bought you a car for a reason-

-and I can't drive because I'm a freaking whale!-

-that's why Paul drives doofus-

-What ever- I huffed before waddling back up to my room, which is now downstairs, it's been six months since Bella changed, Renesme is beautiful and growing rapidly, the volturi are planning an attack and they've just returned back from where ever with a few vampires, it's setting our pack on edge but I quite enjoy it, hearing all the different stories but they are back now, well my friends are so why not visit.

"Paul! Baby! Get up! I want to go somewhere and you have to drive me" I said finally reaching my room,

"Yes love" Paul agreed getting up kissing me and then two on my tummy, I dressed properly in some nice clothes and Paul was ready to take me.

We arrived at the Cullen house a little overwhelmed at the smell of all the pale faces but Jake was in there, I let Paul head off because he just seems on edge every time we come here,

-Jakey can you help a sister out?-

-Coming-

Soon after he came through the door, Renesme close behind,

"Hello my darling girl, how are we today?" I asked, she just smiled big and reached for my hand, Jake came beside me and helped me up through the house,

"Thought I could smell you" Emmett laughed coming to help me too

"You too!" I smiled

"Rosie you look beautiful" Bella said

"And you all look on edge, what's up?" I asked the general room

"It's close to that time"

"Right, the snow is close to melting, I wish I could come!"

"Yea no, what are you gonna do? Squash them?"

"I just might Jacob" I huffed

"We have been over this, you are to go to Emilys and that's final, you are too precious" Jacob said hugging me.

I spent the rest of my day cuddled up with Renesme on the couch, reading, drawing and sharing memories.

The next day is when things got hectic,

I was woken by Jake and moved by Paul who carried me in my pajamas to the car and dropped me off to Ems house before the pack ran off to the frozen river, leaving Emily, Kim and myself to sit, well Emily does what she always does when stressed, cook, Kim was sitting with me as I got comfortable with a blanket, Deuce strolled in not long after and we just had to wait, the worst thing is that I will know what's happening when the others will have no clue.