Chapter Six: Unbreakable

(A/N: I do not have grammar or spell check on my computer. So I warn you now there will probably be spelling and grammar errors. Thank you for your time and understanding. Enjoy.)

Sasuke awoke a few hours later to the suns rays burning brightly through the trees foliage. Sasuke stared for a moment still tired from the night before. Sighing he watched as the leaves blew ever so gently in the breeze. The ninjas eyes redirected their attention to his sleeping companion, anger rekindled like a fire which had been poorly put out.

Standing Sasuke dusted himself off before he practically stomped over to the ninja who still lay in the same place he dumped her off in. Anger clearly radiated from him as he glared down at the girl sleeping peacefully below him. She lay on her side arms tucked under her head for support; legs bent slightly, and her swords lay half underneath their owner. Sasuke bit his lip, angry solutions to waking her up flashed through his mind. Soon a smirk crossed his lips as the sound of a river could be heard not that far in the distance.

"Perfect," he sneered to himself. Without much effort he swung the petite girl up into his arms before grabbing her swords as well as their backpack. Feeling satisfied that she didn't stir he begun his walk to the sounds of the quickly flowing river. Reaching the water's edge he stared down at the river which looked both wide and deep. The smirk on his face grew more devilish as he stared down at the Samurai. Her face buried into his clothes, hands resting casually against his chest. Without much thought the ninja threw Kyoumei into the middle of the river. Only her swords would stay dry.

Kyoumei only remembered the sweet scent of rain mixed with a light hint of lavender. Then a sense of weightlessness took place and Kyoumei realized quickly this wasn't a dream. With a light scream Kyoumei felt a wave of cold envelop her, chilling her to the core. Thrashing wildly Kyoumei realized she is under water. Breaking through the surface Kyoumei gasped for air still to shocked to hear her master laughing on the edge of the river. Kyoumei's feet barely touched the ground, as the shock wore off she could finally hear her master. Blinking a few times she slowly waded her way back to shore. Drenched from head to toe she reached the river bank Sasuke still chuckling.

"Why," She trailed off looking up at her master who in turn smirked down at the Samurai.

"After all the trouble you caused me last night? I could have done worse," He paused as his eyes narrowed ever so slightly more, "believe me." For the first time Sasuke saw what looked to be a red tint to her cheeks, is she blushing? He thought tilting his head to get a better view of her face.

"I am sorry Sasuke, I let my anger get the best of me last night." Kyoumei muttered as she slowly got up. Straightening her frame she looked squarely at Sasuke knowing this could not be the full extent of her punishment.

"Is that so?" Sasuke questioned raising his brow at her.

"Yes, I can only hope I didn't cause too much trouble..." She trailed off well bowing slightly, Kyoumei felt ashamed she'd lost control of herself like that. She could not remember after a certain point in the bar. She'd only tried alcohol once before and it too ended badly.

"You don't remember slapping me?" He drilled, eyes shooting daggers; voice dripping venom. She inwardly flinched, the Samurai hesitated a reply well also fighting an urge to bit her lower lip.

"Please forgive me I wasn't in the righ-" Sasuke cut her off, "OR being chased out of Suna because you drew attention to us?" He barked making Kyoumei avert her gaze she could no longer fight the shame.

"No," came her simply reply as she stared hard at the ground. She'd never let him know it but she still felt the effects of the Sake. Her mouth is dry even though her body dripped with water from head to toe. Her head felt like it was going to split in half and her body felt weighed down. They sat in an awkward silence as the Ninja glared at the Samurai; the Ninja going over various forms of punishment.