Prologue

"Hehehe, mommy come find me!"

"Hahaha, I'm coming baby! Hmmm where is my Lana? Is she behind the curtain? Nope."

"Hehehehe."

"Is she in the dresser?" I heard foot steps coming close until they stopped right in front of where I was hiding.

"Hehehe, mommy you found me!"

"There you are, Lana." She pulled me out of the dresser and set me on the ground.

"Yes, mommy. I thought people wouldn't wanna look in the dresser, so I hid there!" She looked at me sternly.

"No, Lana. You need to hide in harder places, alright? The dresser will be one of the first places they will check for you."

"But, mommy-"

"No 'buts' Lana. I need you to be safe when they come, OK? I can't have them find you. You NEED to be safe."

"Alright mommy, but who's gonna come?"

"The-" 

A loud crash was heard off from another room.

"NOW CAROL!" I heard my father yell to my mother. My mother pressed on her ring, then looked at me with worry. We could hear fighting noises in the distance. 

"Lana, they're here. We need to hide you." She picked me up and ran to a far off room from where my father was. She set me down and walk to a wall and just looked at it.

"Here will be good." She pressed a few different spots on the wall and it opened a small spot in the wall. She crouched down to my height.

"Lana, go in the wall and wait until the general comes for you." I started crying, I knew she wouldn't fit with me in the wall.

"Mommy, I don't wanna leave you and daddy." She grabbed my hands.

"Lana Audrey Miller."

"Yes?"

"Do you know what your name means?"

"No."

" Lana means beautiful- which you will be, Audrey means noble strength- which you will have. We named you things to remind you of who you are when you are older. Now, remember that and go in the wall, we don't have much time." I had stopped crying.

"Alright, mommy." I walked and got in the wall.

"I Love you and daddy, mommy." She smiled at me.

"We love you too, baby." She started closing the wall and I saw a tear fall.

"Don't forget us, Lana."

"I won't, mommy, I promise." The wall closed and I was alone.

I heard a bunch of foot steps and knew they had found my mother, then I heard my mother scream. I pulled my legs up to my chest and hugged them. I rested my head on my knees and closed my eyes as a tear fell. I fell asleep soon after.

***

"Find Lana, she must be here somewhere." I was waking up now. Wait, I knew that voice, it's the general.

"Well what does she look like, Sir?"

"She's about six and-" I cut his words off.

"General! General!"

"Lana? Where are you?"

"I'm in the wall! Mommy put me in the wall!" I waited a few minutes, then the wall opened and I saw the general.

"General!" I ran to him with my arms open and he hugged me back. He stopped hugging me and crouched down to my level.

"Don't worry, Lana, we'll protect you."

***A/N

So what do you guys think? I would LOOOOOOOVE to hear some sort of feedback or comments...

Just saying~

Anyhoo comment, fan and VOTE!:)