00 | INFELICITOUS

00 | INFELICITOUS

❝Loving you was the most exquisite form of self destruction

Loving you was the most exquisite form of self destruction.

"Who's Finnick Odear?" She inquired with a confused demeanor on her face. She had never heard of the name; a strange one at that.

Johanna shook her head at the Victor, leaned back against the counter and smirked, much to Greyson's displeasure. "Finnick Odair is a friend of mine I'd like you to meet. He's going to be at the party tomorrow, you know, the one you're invited to."

Greyson crinkled her nose at the mention of that party she found out was being held for the victors by President Snow. But meeting Finnick Odair, the man that lived down the street from her, was another whole disaster within itself. She'd never actually met him because of bad timing and occupational hazards. She was never signed up to mentor or go to the reapings, Snow wanted her to be out of the spotlight. And it wasn't because of her quiet attitude and sarcastic persona, no, Greyson was too important to let go of just yet.

Which gave more fuel for the Girl on Fire.

COPYRIGHT

All Rights Reserved

Copyright 2016 @sleepdeprived Wattpad

Copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and associated content. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law Copyright 2015/16.

FOR THIS STORY DO NOT... plagiarize, comment crude or disrespectful or hateful things (you will be reported and blocked), steal my ideas or characters, post this onto any other website without my consent (which the answer will always be 'no'), hurt other readers feelings, start fights in the comment sections, or rudely disrespect.

WARNING...
this book will contain graphic violence, heartbreaking romance, too much fluff to handle, sarcasm and sass, finnick odair being a cutie, and themes of ptsd, major trauma, nightmares, and slight depression. oh, and character deaths! haha how could I forget that? <3

please note: there are three parts to this story.
part 1: catching fire.
part 2: mockingjay part 1.
part 3: mockingjay part 2.

P.S. the trailer to this book is up above, made by the incredible linmanuel if you love awesome stories you should go check her's out now!

update (1/3/20): i wrote this a long time ago so forgive me if it's cringy or doesn't make sense at times! i was a youngin hahah.

All HG characters mentioned in this story belong to Suzanne Collins, the mastermind behind Katniss Everdeen and her journey. I only own Greyson Hunter. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this story as much as I've enjoyed writing it! xx

© 2016 Infelicitous