11.

By the time the car wash was over, Harry was completely soaked in water because the girls had decided to pour a bucket over him in mid-sneak attack. He wasn't angry about it, he couldn't be angry about it, instead he laughed as they all went to grab their towels and sat down on the bench next to the CAR WASH sign. He did a good job ignoring Mr.Tomlinson and pretending that the man wasn't there if he was honest with himself, and it felt good not having any heavy weight on his shoulders about it.

"We earned up to two hundred, isn't that great?"

Speaking of the devil himself, thought Harry as he looked up from his spot and locked eyes with Mr.Tomlinson, who was staring down at him with a water bottle being held between his lips. And Harry didn't mean to stare, but he couldn't help but watch as a trickle of water slid from down his chin to his chest - Relax, Harry. You need to be cool, calm, and collected. He used the back of his hand to swipe his hair behind his shoulders and nodded firmly, which he supposes would give Mr.Tomlinson the impression that he didn't care.

"Mhm, it's wonderful," responded Harry carelessly, even though how much they made mattered the most.

For a second, Mr.Tomlinson looked surprised, almost more vulnerable than he ever had looked before. He was probably trying to figure out why Harry wasn't being his normal embarrassing self right now, and Harry felt giddy about it. Could this be the one plan that actually worked? "You have four nipples?"

"How'd you-?" Looking down at his shirt, he realized that it was thin enough to be see through since the students dumped the bucket of water on him. Now more of his tattoos were showing on his chest, as well as the extra nipples he had been trying to hide under the crop top. Louis had to know that this was going to happen - another one of his unspoken pranks. Act like you knew. "Oh, yeah. They're just...there."

"Cute." said Mr.Tomlinson with a smirk as he took a seat on the bench next to Harry, leaning back against it while watching the teachers and students play around the parking lot with the leftover water. "Do they react the same way as the ones on top?"

Harry's breath hitched sharply. "I-I don't think it would be appropriate for us to, um, talk about it here."

"And why not? No one is listening to us." questioned Louis with bemusement, then leaning over to whisper into Harry's ear, the feeling sending shivers down his spine. "Unless you're afraid that you won't be able to control yourself. Is that it?"

Suddenly, Louis pulling away from Harry's space and going back to how he was normally sitting, going back into his professional mode. Luke was standing in front of them, but it didn't look like he saw what happened because there was a bright smile on his face. "Hi guys. Woah, Harry, you look really red. Are you sick?"

This was probably the nicest that Luke has been to him in all of his life, and Harry knew that it was just a show he was putting on for Mr.Tomlinson. Harry reached up to touch his face and blushed more than usual when he felt heat on his fingertips. From the corner of his eye, he could see the cocky grin on Mr.Tomlinson's face that could easily be passed off as genuine kindness.

"Yeah, I might be coming down from something."

"Coming up too." mumbled Mr.Tomlinson, but Harry hurriedly cleared his throat so that Luke wouldn't be able to hear it. He didn't want Luke to think that he wanted Mr.Tomlinson, even though that was the case - and Luke does not deserve sympathy, but Harry is too nice. "Why don't you go to the nurse, Harry? I'm sure she's still here."