36 - This Is How It Ends

"There you are Kendall!" Caitlyn sighed. "Hey dad." Kendall quietly replied, not parting from her girlfriend. "Hello you two!" Charles cheerfully greeted. "Hello." Kris replied. "How are you?" Pandora smiled. None of the Jenner's replied. "Can we talk?" Kris asked Kendall.

Kendall nodded her head slowly. "Why don't we all get inside?" Charles smiled. "That's a really good idea." Cara agreed as she walked over to the door to open it. "Come on in." She motioned everyone to get in.

"So.. What did you want to talk about?" Kendall asked once they sat down. "We want a private talk if that's okay." Kris informed. "Alrighty! We're heading off to sleep Didi!" Charles smiled sweetly followed by Pandora. "Good night." She politely uttered and left the room.

"Shoot." Kendall sighed. "A talk with Kendall only." Caitlyn warned. "She's my girlfriend mom, whatever it is, she gets to hear it." Kendlal protested angrily. "It's okay, love." Cara pecked her lips. "I'll be upstairs." She stood up and left the Jenners alone.

"So.." Kendall began. "Kendall you should come back home for the interviews and Keeping Up." Caitlyn preached immediately. "I signed my contract off with Ryan." Kendall smiled. "WHAT?" Caitlyn gasped. "I don't want to be in the public eye all the time! I want to do something for 'me' not for you!" She explained.

"Kendall there are going to be many interviews..." Caitlyn went on. "Not if I don't attend them. I don't want that show or anything that has something to do with it. I want my privacy." Kendall sounded frustrated. "The media will go insane do you understand this?" Caitlyn's tone rose. "I do! And I don't care."

"You must come back at least this season!" Caitlyn yelled. Kendall felt a knife go through her heart. "Is that why you want me? For publicity?" She asked her father. "Yes! I would never let you in if it wasnt for the sake of attention!" She turned to Kris. "Talk some sense into your daughter! Will you?" She stormed out and slammed the door shut loudly.

Kris immediately walked up to Kendall and embraced her in a tight hug. "Oh my little baby Kenny." She sighed and hugged her daughter tighter. "I'm so sorry love, I'm so so sorry." Kendall was utterly confused. She huygged her mother back only to realize how much she craved her support. Cara was always there when she needed comfort but having your mother's support is a whole other matter.

"Why did you..." Kendall wanted to begin but Kris silenced her. "I thought you'd come back Kenny! I thought she'd do what she usually does I didn't want you to get hurt... Then you left us and.." Kris choked. Kendall softly stroked her hand. "I realized how huge of a mistake I made when I let you walk out that door." Tears were falling down from their eyes.

"I... I thought I'd never get over it but... No matter what you're my baby girl..." Kendall breathed a sigh of relief out. "I'm sorry I yelled at you." Kendlal smiled weakly through her tears. "We'll balance it out later." Kris immitated her daughter's smile.

"What about dad?" Kendall asked with a hint of fear in her voice. "She doesn't understand. She'd be pretty may if she knew I support you actually." Kris chuckled. "But she's your dad... She'll come around..." Kris trailed off. "What if she doesn't?" Kendall asked. "She'll be the only one to regret then." Kris replied confidently.

"Kendall.." Kris signed. She was visibly nervous. "I know I've been very controlling and annoying at times toward you specially. I... I know I was really furious and... Kenny I'm sorry if this is too late but I'm giving you the choice." Kendall smiled.

"You can come out to the world about these pictures.. Or just claim these as rumors. You know you,re signed for an interview on Ellen and Kimmel this week. I'm giving you all the choices Kendall... You're right." Kris sighed. "This is your life and I'm sorry I didn't let you have a say in it until now. I'll be here to support you from now on. I won't force my choices on you. I shouldn't..." Kendall hugged Kris once more. "Thank you mom."