' Dear Roc ' Part O13

I Rushed To Endia , Whom was in a Puddle Of Blood . I Checked Her Pulse To See If She Was Breathing Or Something . But She Wasn't i Began Pouring Tears ! I Tried Doing CPR Thinking thaqt would help but it didnt ! I tried everything but it all didnt help . Endia Sat Their Looking Pale Kind Of . I

Y o u ; SOMEONE CALL NINE ELEVEN ! 

P r i n c e ; Yn , Its 911 .

Y o u ; Idgaf , How To Pronouce It I'm Trying To Save My Sister !

Prince Called The Number and Explained Everything Too The Operator , Roc Tried To Comfort Me But Tht Didn't Help I Don't Wanna loose my little sister i couldn't loose her she was my life ! I Began Pouring more and more tears ! The Ambulance Rushed In Taking Endia Away From Me As The Police Interrogated Us . I was truly scared I cant loose my sister , she was like my daughter the only one who loved me my whole life , Icried as the police interrogated us !

P o l i c e ; I'm Officer Slater , Ma'am how did this happen ?

R o c ; Well , We Were In Our Room Laying Down . Then My Bro Asked Us For Something To eat , then we Heard Endia Scream To See A Puddle Of Blood On The Floor .

P o l i c e ; Where what she doing at the moment ?

P r i n ce : When I walking To Yn and Roc's Room she was playing with her dolls

There was silenece then the police asked one more question !

P o l i c e ; Do You think Anyone tried to harm or didn't like you guys .

We sat there silent until i thought and said something .

Y o u ;* Sniffs * M-My Dad and Mom . . .

End Of Chapter . . SOrry Its SHort I Know

Hope You Loveeeed !

' Moonie <3 '