My Stupid Older Brother (BoxyBoy)

"Aleexxxxxxxxxx! Mommy needs your help! Where's the wine?" As usual, my mom walked out in the kitchen in a frumpy silk gown with her undergarments showing, drunk or at least getting there. My mom did this everyday. Get drunk, go fuck some random guys, stay out all night, then come home and take some hangover remedies. She wasn't the best mother in the world, but she was my mom.. "Ally-boo, where's the wine? Please tell mommy!" she whined as she wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me as I typed my history paper. "I honestly don't know mom, I think you finished the last bottle yesterday. If you can, make a list of what all we need and I'll go to dollar general and get the items." I replied reaching behind me and putting my hand on her head. Unlike most families, I was the caretaker. My mom was a teenager in her heart so I had to be the adult. It's always been that way, I honestly don't even know or remember having a dad in my life.. Or anyone else to help us. So in results, it's always been me and my mom. As I was about to get up and finish my paper, the doorbell rang so I got up thinking it was Storm, my ride to school. When I opened the door, I saw standing in front of me a random guy. Not any random guy, but a fucking gorgeous random guy. His face was slim as his blonde and brown hair swooped over his eyes with his cotton t-shirt squeezing his 6 pack with his ripped up jeans hugging his hips. "Hey, are you Miranda?" He smiled with his bright blue eyes shining at me. "Do I look like a girl?" I asked annoyed as I felt my heart beat faster from eye contact with this angel. "Oh.. Uhm. No.. I'm sorry." He mumbled now blushing embarrassed which made him even cuter to me. "Shawn! I'm so glad you found the place!" My mom called out sounding even happier. Half because this gorgeous guy was standing here, the other half because she found the wine. My mom walked over to him, throwing her arm around his neck and kissing his cheek, the guy Shawn though looked even more uncomfortable and embarrassed now. "Alex, baby. This gorgeous man is gonna be our new roommate, Shawn." She smiled happily as Shawn looked at me, but with this new look in his. I.. I can't even describe the look. The look made my face become hot.. Along with my body as I felt myself start to get hard. His mouth turned into a seductive and cocky smile that looked like he would eat me up any minute. "You can just call me your older brother for now."