6Teen & Pregnant! > 8

i walked intot the garage placing lost hair behind my ear.

"Chris!" i shouted as i seen a boy bent into a car.

a brown head boy turned around with brown bold eyes. "sorry , i thought you were someone else." i turned around embarrassed and slapped myself in the head.

"kathy?" i familiar voice said. i turned to catch his gaze. "Chris?!" i exclaimed a small smile. he glanced at me, sweat dripping from his naked chest. "Does Mr. perfect know your here?" he said throwing a greasy towel on his shoulder.

" Chris please forgive me! i realised how stupid it was for me to choose Ryan over you! your super nice and you treated me like i was your true friend! i could stand here and tell you how sorry i truly am but it won't do any good because i really am sorry!"

the whole garage was looking at us no wrench sound or car door slamming interuppted us. he looked around the garage and sighed.

" well i don't know if i can forgive you." he sighed, i frowned and looked down. "But i can try." he said lifting my head up an smiling. i smiled and hugged him. "thank you." i whispered in his ear.

he pulled away and looked into my eyes. i couldn't help myself and look back blushing. he leaned in closer holding onto my chin kissing me passionately. his soft warm lips touched mine. So much better then Ryan. i did a small happy dance in my head. smiling in between the kiss.

"what are you smiling for?" he pulled back giving me a side smile.

"i think i found someone who likes me for me." i said still smiling up to him.

"you 'think' you found someone?" he said looking down at me.

"it would be stupid for me to say that i know i've found someone then you break up with me few days later." i said realeasing myself from his grip.

he grabbed my hand. "i won't dump you Kathy, i...love you." he said slowly.

"no one falls in love that fast!" i said.

"it surprised me too but its hard for me to get you outta my head, plus i would do thee honor of fathering that baby in your stomach."

i couldn't help but smile. he was the dream guy . or atleast he said things that makes you feel like he was.

"you wanna father my child?"

"every minute of everyday!"

i smiled and we hugged, everyone in the garage clapped and wolf-whistled.

Yeah and thats how it happend we rode off into the sunset. lol too cliche? well i had a boy! hope hedoesnt turn out like his father Ryan but Chris can only stop that. i still live in the hotel room number 6.