6Teen & Pregnant! > 7

it started to rain!

Shit! So not what i need right now

it would have been impossible for me to walk all the way back to the motel at 2 in the morning. i walked and walked until i ended up infront of a brick modern house. i rung the doorbell once and knocked on the brown door.

"Kat?" Noel said slowly opening the door. with coal in her eyes. "Your soaking wet, come in." she said pulling me towards her taking my bags.

"Thank you Noel, really." i said sitting on her bed.

she set next to me and placed a blanket around my back, warming me up. "I can't beileve that jackass threw you out in the rain!" she scoffed.

"he didnt throw me out i insisted on leaving." i confirmed.

"Yeah but he didn't try to stop you! is he not aware that you are carrying his child? imcompetent asshole!"

i looked at her worried, Noel was turning red.

"shouldn't i be the one thats angry?"

"Oh yeah., sorry." she said pulling a piece of her haire behind her ear. "you want something to eat? Maybe a change of clothes? Then will go to sleep."

"i'll pass on the food just get me a change of clothes so i can rest."

she got up and went over to her closet. she pulled out a pink tweety bird night gown."this should keep you warm." she said handing it over.

i changed into the the gown and layed in the bed, she climbed onto the side next to me and placed her hand on my side.

"So you gonna go talk to Chris tommorrow?"

"Yeah,only if he's willing to listen." i said holding onto her warm pale hand.

"i think he will listen to every word you offer." she sighed.

we layed there in silence, hands stil touching on my side.

"I love you Kathy." she said closing her eyes.

"I love you too Noel." i sighed heavly before falling into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wakey wakey Vanilla shakey!" Noel said shaking me.

the sun burned my eyes as i turned away from her. "What time is it?"

"Time for you to get your ass up! lets go we got a motel boy to confront!" she said sitting on the bed nudging me again.

i moved to the other side of the bed burrowing my head into the pillow shooing her off. "a few more minutes i promise."

"No Kat not a few more minutes lets go!." she said shaking me again.

"ughh i'm up i'm up!" i said throwing the blankets off me and walking into her private bathroom.

"i already picked out your clothes., meet me down in th car." she said leaving out.

after i got out the shower i washed the remains of coal and crust off my face and brushed my teeth. i went back out to her bedroom and got dressed.

"why so fancy though?" i said getting inside the car.

"it was the last dress you had, unless you would like to change your 'spongebob isn't gay, because he spooned your mom' shirt into a very tight bra"

"I'll stay with the dress." i said.

"thought so." she pulled off in top speed. "Next stop Motel 6 to find your bitch!" she screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i tried to fix my hair that was fully blown out of all curls thanks to Noel's speed demon driving! i walked into the motel and rung the bell, Noel set out in the car and waited for me to come back out and tell her the news. i rung the bell again.

"okay okay i'm comming." a man yelled from the back, a pudgy old guy that resembeld a drunk Santa Clause.

"uhm is Chris here?" i stummbled quietly.

"depends, whose asking?"

"me? i'm Kathy Chris's friend from school."

"Kathy? the pregnant girl, he talks about you all the time."

i blushed.

"but he's not here so..." he turned towards the office.

"Then where is he? please sir! i really need to talk to him!" i pleaded making him stop before shutting the door.

"check the car shop on the avenue, if he's not there kid your outta luck." and with that he disapeared behind the door.

i sighed and ran out the door.

"what happend was he there?" Noel said leaning her head out the car.

"No, he may be at the car shop near the avenue, step on it!" she pulled out on that speed demon chase!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here we are" She exclamied.

"Theres his car." i said pointing to a red chevy truck.

"then what are you waiting for?"

i took a deep breath and stepped out of the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Quick Note

Another artist i love is Michael Jackson EEEK! (oh he so fiiinnnneeeeeeee!) RIP.

Thanxx to shane dawson for his Degrassi spoof especially Gay Marco ("Wakey Wakey Vanilla Shakey!") it gets me and my friends all the time!

Any-whore!

Vote, Comment, Fan me! <3