13. TROLL the WORLD: Part 2

YAY, we're finally half way there :P Well, sort of.

ENJOY!

DESTRY

Guess who's back, back again, shady's back, tell a friend.

"VICTORY!" Moses cried, crashing into Tao's and my room. "We defeated the evil homophobes and conquered the universe." I rolled my eyes, turning the page of the book I was reading while laying on my bed. It was lights out, so people were supposed to stay in their own dorms and go to sleep. Not Moses though, he never did what he was told.

"That happened a week ago, move on," I grumbled. Moses placed his hands on his hips and glared at me.

"Stop being so stuck up and bask in the glory rays for a while, it might do you some good," he said, then jumped onto Tao's bed, who'd been fixing the posters that had fallen down.

"Do a victory lap with me," the annoying blood sucking pest Mozzy buzzed in Tao's ear.

"We did one yesterday, and the day before. I'm busy," Tao replied.

"Aw, you guys are no fun!" Moses whined, flopping down onto the floor face first pretending to be dead.

"Why don't you get your boyfriend to do it with you," I sighed, bored, but didn't look at the teenager.

"Nathan is busy, like always, cleaning up the mess those guys made. I'm glad classes were cancelled to clean, but now I've got nothing to do and no one to do it with!" he cried dramatically. I turned another page, letting out a deep breath through my nose.

"Fine, be boring," the boy gave up, lifting himself back onto his feet and stalking out the door, slamming our dorm door shut behind him.

"Is it just me, or are things awkward between us and them?" Tao mumbled as he straightened a poster of Pete Wentz.

"It's awkward," I agreed, bookmarking my book and dropping it onto the floor. I rolled from my side onto my back and crossed my ankles, placing my hands behind my head, and stared up at the poster of Big Bang I had on my ceiling.

"You liked one, I liked the other, and they ended up with each other," Tao stated, flopping down onto his bed and crossing his legs.

"That rhymed," I informed him, staring at T.O.P.

Tao snorted, running his hands through his hair and shaking it out. "I'm not even gay!" he exclaimed.

"Neither," I yawned.

"It's just them I think, there's something about them that draws people in."

"It's because they don't care what anyone thinks, they're free to be themselves," told I, rubbing my chin. Tao stretched out, making weird noises when he did this. I don't know what it is, but making weird noises when you stretch just makes it feel so much better. I burped, then sniffed; manly stuff.

"When I think about doing anything with a guy, it's so gross. But when I remember touching Nathan like that..." Tao trailed off dreamily, biting his bottom lip and closing his eyes. I looked at him across the room like this.

The boy was attractive, there was no denying it. He was tall and handsome, but innocent and cute too. Being younger than me, I always felt the urge to protect him and look after him. Sometimes it annoys him when I fuss too much, but I'm not doing it on purpose. Jace has said he finds Tao so manly, but I think he's kind of adorable.

I cleared my throat and looked away. What am I thinking? He's a guy! Sure, I'd been all for batting on the other team, but that was for Moses. What Tao said was the same for me; the thought of doing romantic sexual things with a guy is just... off. Moses and Nathan are definitely the exception.