ITIFFMSF...ITWW (1) ~Sweet Sweet Maple Syrup~

I Think I'm Falling For My Sister's Friend...In The Weirdest Ways

Chapter 1

Sweet Sweet Maple Syrup

-----Kali-----

"SHHHH Principle Sanders is going to hear us" I told Jake and Eddie as we dumped maple syrup all around his door. We all knew his schedule, he comes out of his office at twelve thirty for his lunch break (which is in five minutes!)

When we were finished we dove behind some garbage cans and waited. People were coming and going but they all didn't fall in the maple syrup. It could've been because Eddie put a peice of paper over a "caution. Wet floor" sign saying "Caution, Maple syrup all around here" People snickered as they passed and muttered my name. Jake and Eddie snickered at me as my mouth hung open.

"I don't do that many tricks, do I?" I asked and Jake nodded, his blonde hair falling in his face as Eddie checked his watch. "Mr. Uptight will be coming out any second now" he said and we hid ourselves a little better. All of a sudden the door opened and out walked the uptight man himself, typing away on his Blackberry. I smirked because he was totally oblivious as he stepped on the maple syrup covered floor.

I watched as he fell, landing on his back with an oomph! I laughed outright as his Blackberry flee out of his hands. Oh my gosh this should've been in slow motion! Mr. Uptight sat up, his face was red with fury as his eyes land on the garbage cans we're hiding behind.

"KALISSA BEADLES!!!" he roared and I swear people all the way across this school heard him. Sander's got up and stormed over. "Guys get out, I'll take the blame" I said and they hesitated until I gave them a look, my look. They scrambled out of there just in time, two seconds later Sanders reached me and threw and I mean threw the garbage cans across the hall. I sat there grinning up at him.

"Hey Sanders how long has it been, a couple of days?" I asked casually and if even possible his face got  

even redder. "My office.... NOW!" he yelled in my face, aw he got some spit in my eye. I silently got up and followed Sour puss to his office, people were staring at me, some thinking I was stupid while some were laughing or giving me thumbs up. I smiled at that and entered Sour Sander's office. He motioned for me to sit while he paced back and forth in his office.

"Okay Kalissa mind telling me WHY THERE IS MAPLE SYRUP ALL OVER THE FLOOR AROUND MY OFFICE!?" he yelled and I cringed a tincy bit at the loudness and how close he was yelling at me. I sighed and sat forward in my seat.

"Sanders the reason maple syrup is all over the floor is because I put it there" I said smugly and I swear I saw some steam come out of his nose and ears. He pinched the bridge of his nose and breathed in and  

out trying to calm himself.

"Detention, you get a detention every day after school for the rest of this week and all of the next. You only get a detention since this didn't involve over half the school population this time" I smirked at the memory of everybody getting maple syruped and feathered. Yeah I had some left over maple syrup from that and used it today. "Okay Sanders I guess it's better than suspension, we get to be together every day for....