Chapter 3

· Caddie's Point of View ·

|| 3 Months Later: ||

It's been 3 Months since I became best friends with the Janoskians. 3 Months since my life has actually meant something.

I grabbed my car keys and unlocked the door to my apartment Spencer and I share after getting home from my job as fashion consultant. I opened the door to find Spencer, Jai, Luke, Skip, and Beau in the front room watching Top Model.

"Hey-o I'm home!" They all jumped up, smiling. "YAYYYY MY CADDIEBEAR HAS COME FOR ME!" Jai jumped up and picked me up bridal style and I laughed. "ASTA LAVISTA BITCHES!!" Me and Jai screamed. Me and Jai were the closest out of everyone, well besides me and Luke of course. Me and Jai tell each other everything. I looked at Luke and he was trying to seem happy, but he almost looked....jealous?

What did he have to be jealous about? And why is he jealous?

Jai put me down and I turned my attention to Beau who grabbed me away from Jai. "WHOAA WHOAA NO. SHE CAME BACK TO PROCLAIM HER UNDENYING LOVE FOR ME NOT FOR THIS SLUT."

I laughed and kissed his cheek. "That's right. I do love my BeauBear, but did you guys ever think I'm here because I live here?" Everyone laughed and as I sat down in the middle of Luke and Skip, Luke got up. "I'll be right back."

What's up with him?

Skip leaned in and whispered in my ear, "he's totally in love with you Cad." I laughed and said, "Yeah right. Very funny Daniel." He nudged me on the shoulder. "No Bro I'm serious. I see the way he looks at you." I blush l, praying that he doesn't notice, and he doesn't, but Beau and Spencer do.

"AWW BEAU I THINK OUR BABY GIRL HAS GROWN UP!" Spencer says, putting her hands over her heart. "OH IT SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY SHE WAS ASKING ME WHAT THE FLAB OF SKIN ON MY CROTCH WAS," he says to Spencer in a posh.british accent. Everyone cracks up as Luke walks back into the living room.

He runs his hands through his hair and suddenly I know something's wrong. I stand up and walk up to Luke. "Hey can I talk to you alone for a second?" I whisper in his ear and he nods. We walk into the hallway between the living room and Spencer and I's bedrooms and I stop him.

"What the hell is up with you?! One minute your happy and the next you look like you want to stab someone's eye out!" I realized I was yelling, but I didn't care. "It's complicated okay?!" Luke yelled back at me. "What? What is so complicated that you can't tell me?!" "This isn't what I want alright?!" "And what do you want Luke?-"

Before I could say anything else he cupped my face in his hands and looked me in the eyes before answering me. "You."

He snaked his hands on my waist. "I want you." Then, his lips crashed onto mine.