Harry Styles One Shot

• Dedicated to Y o u!

"Harry, it's not funny." I giggle as we both walked along the sidewalk. I look around my surroundings as it was getting late and the rocky orange sunset was replacing to a shinning bright moon and stars illuminating the dark blue smoky sky.

"Oh please, you won't ima-"

"Imagine what?" I chuckle as I return my attention to Harry as he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Run." he demanded as he kept staring at this large husky man across the street a girl with a very mini skirt that showed all her arse, is hanging on his right arm as his other free hand tightly conceived a beer.

"Why Harry?" I ask, as I stood hard as stone as I watched the guy from a far. He was about in his mid thirties. He saw us glancing as his small crooked smile turn into a disgusting smirk as he eyed me up and down. As I only wear tight black skinny jeans and a red stripped T-shirt. He glance at Harry as his monstrous smirk came into a angry frown. He looked around him as the guys around him stared at us -- well mostly at Harry. He muttered some things as he came towards us.

"Cmon." Harry tightly grasp my wrist in his soft but rough hands I didn't stop myself there as my steady breathing disappears and a heavy nervous breathing took it place instead. I looked behind us as the guys where hot on our heels.

"Grab the girl. I'll deal with Harry." I heard them as I tried to force my speed to quicken. I felt rough man handle hands grasp my waist as I went flying towards his chest. They threw me to the floor kicking and punching my stomach very various times but I kept my eyes open to the angel before me as the guy who started at me that gave me so much revolt pulled my Harry's hair. He punched him in the corner of his eyes as the other guys pulled my Harry's hand back. They punched and kicked my Harry as he tried and hold his tears. His eyes were about to close when they dropped him to the floor right beside me. I grabbed his gentle hands into mine as I intertwined our fingers together as I softly whisper,

"I love you Harry." as my lungs begged for help.

"I love you Sara-" I heard a gun shot fire as someone groaned in pain. I perfectly knew who it is without even looking. The tears came rushing down faster than before. I heard not only once neither twice but three times the gun fire towards my Harry a his breathing slowed down and his heart beat had stopped. He didn't even let him finish his sentence as now my Harry is left on the cold hard dry concrete floor to die.

A/N: I'm soooo sorry I haven't been here for so long! But I did post a new book called Words, I will love feedback!

Lots of Love, Juliette .xx