More Training And Other Visit At Jiji Office Again

《Hey there guy here a new Chapter 6 of the story》

#Disclaimer I don't own Naruto or Infamous second son or Bleach

"Speaker"

'Thoughto or whisper'

"DEMON SPEAKER OR INNER SAKURA"

'Demon though or inner sakura'

~Time~

{Technique}

[Technique thought]

<PLACES>

《Arthur notes

(Book or scroll)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

<Naruto bedroom> at 6:000 in the morning

The sun shine into Naruto bedroom on Naruto face

"Good away Sun" said a annoying & sleepy Naruto who just woke up and stitching and get ready for other training day.

~7:30 am~ at Naruto training groun

'Ok it time to practice the {Earth Release:Shadow Clone} to .01 of my chakra' thought Naruto who focus his Chakra and yell {Earth Release: Shadow Clone}.

~2 hours later at 9:30 am~ 《still at Naruto training ground》

'Ok I have the technique to 10% of my chakra I don't want that but Hey I can't do anything about it, Okay it time for practice the other technique of the scroll,ok the next one is [Rock Clone Technique],Okay the hand seal is Ram → Monkey → Horse →Ram then I have to spite Rock then a clone from or I can stomp on the ground then a clone from' thought Naruto who focus his Chakra then do the Hand sealu then put his hand to his face look Tiger seal then expel a two rock piece then forum a clone out of rock.

"Ok that good for defense someone or defense a group,Okay it time practice to 2 hand seal and less chakra" said Naruto who focus his Chakra and yell "{Rock Clone Technique}"

~3 Hours Later at 12:30 PM <still at Naruto training ground>

"OKay I have to 2 hand seal and 20% of my chakra" said Naruto look at the scroll.

"Ok It Time for do themail all, Okay the first is {Shadow Clone Technique} then {Earth Release : Shadow Clone} then {Rock Clone Technique} ok it time" said Naruto who yell {Shadow Clone Technique} then poop a Shadow clone made then yell " {Earth Release : Shadow Clone} then poop a Earth Clone made then pan "hu hu hu hu" then yell {Rock Clone Technique} then poop a Rock Clone made the Naruto who snap his finger then the clone disappeared.

"Ok I have to made it fast and quickly because my enemy won't give me time to focus or do my jutsu, I have to do it fast thenough everyone out there" said Naruto who put his entire effort into his idea

~2 day later~ 《still at Naruto training ground》

To be 2 day that Naruto idea , 2 day The idea finish with help from the Shadow Clone Technique, he Naruto Uzumaki 'Ostutsuki' finish in 2 day to use 3 Technique in high Chunin speed! But hey it's better then nothing.

'"Ok I have 12 day left until of the day of stunning the Academy, 12 day what to do.mmmmm.........I know I could finish a the technique then look at the library of the "Uzumaki clan" then after that I don't know" said Naruto who just lay down at the ground look up into the sky.