All Is Well.....UNFAIR!!!!

Prologue:

                I never was normal. Never grew up normal. Never was treated normal. When I say NEVER I mean it. I could have ‘so much love’ in me that it would fill the Grand Canyon with so much water that it would flood.

                Most people would be like ‘Why is that little girl so hateful to the world?’ My answer would be ‘well have you meet my Mother?’ Because if they did then they would know that my mother is a lousy alcoholic who caused so much pain that my Dad committed suicide four years ago.

 So since I was left in ‘unlivable conditions’, I have to do something about my mother. So one night, she and I got in a fight and I lost it. So I grabbed a knife and murdered her like any normal sadist would.  All I did was go to my Dad’s weapon room and pack up on some ‘supplies’.

From there I got my clothes and took a match and set the damn building on fire. The police said it was a propane explosion, like I wanted them to think.  While I inherited a whopping 78 billion bucks. I took over my Dad’s weapon company and let my empire run it self while I collected the supplies.

When my ex-boyfriend [Brett] was my guy to go to fro test trial experiment, let’s just say I made sure one of them went terribly wrong.  But I isn’t like I cared I caught him banging my assistant [Jess]. So I had sent her to a foreign land, accidentally sending her to a terrorist base where she went Bye-Bye.

 But my killings didn’t end there, I killed all one night stands, playboys, gays and anyone else I killed after I got my hands on them. It still continues to this day, I had become a sadist when my dad died, turned into some demon from hell and I loved it.

I still do, but it is what I thrill. I don’t know how this is possible, but it is like my emotions were buried with my father and are meant to stay. If they weren’t meant to stay, then by the time I had reached the age 23, I wouldn’t have killed a total of 29 people.

I won’t deny that I am a sadist or a monster, but I just am and I live and breathe for it.  I picked up some weapon skills from work and the streets. I was taught by terrorists and deal under the table because I can.

So I look at my life as I help kill millions so I guess this makes sense. So I really had killed millions. I was like the girl version of Tony Stark, but I am more twisted and embrace the power I can. Tony had Pepper, I had Brett and Jess, but unlike Tony, I cold heartedly murder them when they turned on me.

So that is what I continue to do. Tony Stark may have a heart, but I don’t. So I will engine the fire that I set to the rain and continue to do it with no one to stop me. Did you know that the devil made me not be able to die unless I kill myself? Well I would never kill me, so I won’t be able to take over hell. Since haven won’t let me in with a 99.9 % guarantee I will give you. If the devil didn’t come to me, then he would not be so sure on the chances.

So this is where I lay, a serial killer under the hood at the age 23. My name is Abigail Rose Linners, most call me Abby and I know one thing, I am surly going to stay here for a while.

WELCOME TO MY HELL…..