Twin sister destroys everything

Starting grade six was difficult especially that many girls liked me.I soon realised that I should just please them all by dating them one by one.The first girl I dated was nadine who was in the same class as me.We got along well and my plan was to dump her in a weeks time but being together for a week made me actually realise that I have feelings for her.She dumped me after we were together for 2 weeks.That broke my heart.A day later I asked shanice out and she said yes and I dumped her the next day and she was crying and the next day I asked lerato and she said no everyday and the day I didn't ask her she got a bit sad so I when I saw her sad face I knew that she was playing hard to get.So I gave up on trying to get her she got so get so angry that she didn't talk to me.Her best friend told me me that Lerato would say yes if I asked her out now.The next day I asked Lerato to date me and she said yes I got so happy that I even hugged her in class while we were doing a practical activity in a science lesson.I loved her so much that I asked her to go to the movies with me and she said yes.When I arrived at the movies I saw her twin sister with her I can't believe she actually brought her sister after I asked her to spend some time together along!So I just ignore the fact that she brought her sister.What got me really angry was that I only brought money for me and Lerato so I told her that I didn't bring enough money for her sister....