Different Worlds

"Micky! Don't make me go in there!" I pleaded, ready to get on my knees. As of right now we are in front of the Target Center, in Minnesota. My 'getting-off-my-best friend-list' Micky is literally pulling my arm out it's socket, just to see "The One Direction" concert. I really don't see what the big deal. But as you can tell Micky is obsessed. I mean wall to ceiling obsessed!

Wait I'm getting ahead of myself....let me start from the beginning (dun dun dun)

So my name is Jackie Millar. I am about 17 years old and currently studying abroad in London. That's where I met Micky, she's my roommate. And she is totally awesome!! I was born in Mullingar, Ireland. And yeah, I know Niall Horan, he was my best friend since he decided to leave me. The day he left though, he gave me this 4-leaf clover necklace and got one himself. I have never took it off since. So I have crazy curly hair, and green eyes, with golden flecks. I lived with my mom, my dad died when I was 13...he died from cancer. So that's me...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Micky has pulled me into the building and got us in our seat, in the front row. It was pretty hard I was literally hanging onto the doorjamb. I can't believe she made me help pay for these tickets. It was her birthday, but come on, the front row!! Are you kidding me. That's like my whole life savings!!!

At least I was prepared, I have like a ton of candy that I could fit in my mini sized backpack. Skittles (sour), kit kat (king sized), M&M's, and a pop. Micky just has her camera. Girls start to fill the seats and some occasional boys. I on the other hand was listening to music (The Fray), while eating a kit kat. All of a sudden the lights all went black and 5 spotlights came on, landing on the 5 British guys. They start singing and a few times I swear sometimes the guy with the major curls, that looks like a surfer, I think his name is Liam, looked at me a few times. My candy was almost gone and I was getting grumpy. Mick is just jumping in the air screaming her lungs out, I hope she chokes on a fly.

The boys then stop singing and start thanking all us "fans" for coming. I just notice they had a dining table, so I took my headphones out to TRY to listen over the screaming.

"HEY THERE EVERYONE!!! HAVING FUN!!!!" more screaming, I role my eyes. "So we are doing something special today. We are gonna pick 5 amazing girls through the crowd to be our guests" says Niall. I see surfer dude talking to the guy with the hair like a ski jump. Hmm, they got something going on.

" So right now we are gonna pick, 5 of you special ladies" Niall says again. He is totally the worst flirt I ever new. Stripes came up and picked this blonde girl in the middle row. Then the major curls, came up picking a red head. Niall came up, and I was betting on him picking a blonde. He has this thing for blondes, and blue eyes. And I was absolutely right! So the last two was ski-jump and surfer. Ski-jump then took the mike:

" I would like to ask that lovely lady to come up here. He says pointing to Micky. I look at her, and see she's frozen. Oh shiz!! I got up and started pulling her to the stage, she was like a block of ice, GOD. I grabbed her again, but she wouldn't budge, so I did the fastest thing I could think of. I grabbed someone's water bottle and threw it at her. She snapped out of it, glaring at me. I shrug my shoulders and push her on the stage.

All of a sudden I'm being pulled on the stage myself. I look to see the culprit, Liam? What the hell? I hoisted myself the rest of the way. "Looks like your the next guest" Micky says with a mischievous look in her eyes. OH, MY FUDGING GUMMY BEARS!! She knows I'm stage fright! I glare daggers at her, while walking as slow as I could. I think people were getting kind of annoyed, so Liam being the "hero" came and swooped me into his arms!! The thing about me, is I don't like heights, at all...even if getting picked up. So I did, what any girl that was scared out of there mind, would do. I kinda screamed bloody murder, and you know what the stupid thing was Liam Dropped Me!!! And it hurt!!

Never Trust A Guy. When you scream your lungs out in a situation that should be life or death. I'm not trying to exaggerate, okay maybe a little, like itsy-bitsy.

I'm gonna get a bruise on my butt, I thought getting up. Liam came to help me, but I swatted him away. I struggled upward, while the rest of America watched me. Comforting, right.

"I'm so sorry, you startled me with that scream of yours" Liam says apologetically.

"Startled!I think she broke my bloody eardrum!!!" Strips says angrily, with "mad" look on his face. But he looked like he ate a sour lemon.

"Your acting like, I give a crap. Who are you anyway!?" He gives me a baffled look.

"How can you not the know THE LOUIS TOMLINSON, the most funny..."

"Obnoxious" I cut him off

"Handsome" he continued.

"Toad"

"Clean" he says next.

"Down right dirty, maybe that's why you wear so much cologne." I say thoughtfully. He glares at me.

"Careful, your face might stay that way" I say cheerfully walking toward him and taking a whiff.

"Yep, Down-right dirty, you should really wash that cologne off." This time he decided to ignore me and start talking to the girl he picked. I turned toward Liam, and see him looking at this girl in the crowd. she was looking at him with this face, this love/lust look. OMG, someone is in love!!

"You should really ask her up here, rather than me'" I whispered in his ear. He looked at me startled, giving me a small smile.

"I don't even know her, though" he says. I put my hands on my hips pointing at him.

"You mister 'Daddy Direction' is gonna walk your big ass over there and ask her to come up on this stage before I karate chop your behind to Mexico. Then I'm gonna fly to Mexico and bitch slap you all the way to Antarctica!" I glared evilly at him. He puts his hands up and walks backward. Then he turns back and walks to me with a smirk on his face.

"So you think I have a big arse?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"I never said that was a good thing." I started walking backwards.

"But that totally means you were looking at it" he shouted. I flipped him off, and turned around and crashed into something warm.

"Oww"

"What are you talking about I should be saying 'oww', smacking into me, with your hard head!" He exclaimed.

"Please don't start, with that shrill voice of yours, so sound like a dude that hasn't reached puberty!" I said noncalitly. While walking backstage. I would say that Louis would be fuming, but he wouldn't show his  crazy side to the fans of his.

I hear someone running after me and see it's Micky, she gives me this glare.

"What" I ask innocently.

'You're suppose to play nice!!! she whisper screams.

"What are you talking about!!! I'm being as nice as I can, it's his fault that he can't keep his freaking mouth shut" I whisper yelled trying to be quiet about this whole situation.

"Please for me, go back out there, and try to play nice" she pouts giving me the puppy dog eyes.Man, I hate those puppy dog eyes.

I hold my hands up in surrender "Okay, okay, you got it....playing nice." I roll my eyesas she squeals giving me a hug. She runs back onto the stage, waving for me to hurry up. Here goes nothing,I stepped out the curtain.