Signal

( Bill pov)

I can't help but laugh at pine tree as he stands up. He really does think he can save her doesn't he. I hold my stomach as I laugh even louder with (f/n) at my side. How would HE take her from me? He's too weak, and with out that journal what is he to do.

I grin wide, he's trying . He's really trying his hardest. I could kill him right now, shoot him down and make him bleed out slowly. Turn him inside out or even make him blind and force him to search for the rest of his mortal life for her. Yes... That would be perfect. I'd be able to laugh at his pain, he wouldn't even be able to find his way home like that. I start laughing more, he's a fool if he thinks he can fight me.

He started walking slowly stumbling about as he did closing in on (f/n). I stopped laughing and watched his efforts, he's getting too close. (F/n) is now on the floor crying in pain.

" S-Stop D-Dipper no ! Please it hurts!" She coughed out gripping her chest.

I waved my hand and threw him back to the tree once more but he got back up in seconds. What the hell is he doing, doesn't he see he's making her pain worse. He just keeps walking straight , I continue to repeatedly throw him back but he just won't stop. It's making me angry, he's hurting her and he won't stop it! She's screaming in pain and he won't give up already! What's his problem !

He was getting so close to her and her screams were becoming excruciating to my ears by now. I want her to stop. i want HIM to stop .

" STOP IT PINE TREE YOUR HURTING HER !" I scream at him red flames engulfing my hands as I curled them into fists.

" I.. i won't Bill.. I won't. I .. I have to save her from you.. I have to." He was now only a few inches away from her , she had stopped screaming , not because the pain was gone. No , no this was much worse. She stopped because she couldn't physically scream anymore. I grabbed her quickly and tugged her away from pine tree taking her into my arms holding her tight. She softened abit but she was weak, her grip on my chest was light but I could tell she didn't want to fall even though I was only floating a few feet off the ground now. Pine tree was standing an inch away from where I was, looking up at us glaring.

Why won't he just give up. He caused her this much pain just by walking over , can't he take a hint. She's better in my care anyways, see she's calmer and in no pain when she's close to me. It's mostly because of the bond.. But she enjoyed every moment of our 'date ' before he showed up. I scowl at him.

" leave pine tree, (f/n) is mine and only mine . Don't you understand , you'll never be able to break the bond I made. It's too late, I know her heart is with me pine tree she'll never love you " I grin as I saw his determined look fade slightly.

Pine tree put his hands in his pockets looking for something , anything I guess. I don't hear his thoughts, he must not be thinking right now. I don't know what he's planning.

(Dippers pov)

I have to at least have something in these pockets right? Bill didn't check any of the pockets when I watched him get dressed in my body. He did take my wallet , that's in my pocket I know that. But maybe .. Maybe .... Yes, it's here. The key chain detector Grunkle ford gave me that time we went hunting for the gnomes to get information of that hidden fairy ring.... Please.. Please Grunkle ford... I need you.. I really need you.. I took it out and pressed the small button on the keychain sending a low frequency sound that could only be picked up by the corresponding key chain. Please.. Please be back from your trip... I need you to help me get her back.. I could feel tears dripping down my cheeks again but quickly I rubbed them away with my sleeve.

" I won't give up. Not ever ! Even if that bond is strong I'll find a way to break it Bill! I'm not leaving without (f/n)!" I held up the keychain as it rang making sure that if Grunkle ford was back his key chain would pick up the signal.

It's not too late.. I can still get her back if I have help. And right now Grunkle ford is the only one who knows Bill well enough to help. Before I knew it Bill knocked the key chain out of my hand then pushed me far away . I hit my back harshly on a tree coughing , I was bleeding more then I thought. Before I knew it my heads were covered in scattered blood droplets. I can't stop now.. Even though everything in my body hurts. I have to save her.. I can't let her live her life in captivity like some kind of animal. I hope Grunkle ford got the signal... If not.... I may die.