April.....wait who is this?

ps### this is a short chapter#        

~*3 years ago*~

Henry's P.O.V~~

My grip tightened on the steering wheel as April kept yelling at me.  We were going on about an argument that I did'nt even what is was about anymore.

I was 14 years old driving around when I hot wired my dad's car.

That's how I could tell that the achohol was kicking in and that my vision was getting hazy. We were coming from a party and that's all I remember then she started yelling at me.

When I turned to look at her, her blonde hair was rustled and her face was bright pink from yelling.

"WHY HENRY, WHY? I HATE YOU." She yelled and that's the first thing I actually paid attention too ,in all of her yelling.

"I.." I started when I turned to her.

There suddenly was a blinding light and a loud sound  that made me cringe.

Suddenly my body lunged forward and then a excruciating pain seeped through my body. "I'm .sorry.....April..." I whimpered before my world went black.

I woke up to hear something steadily beeping. My neck ached,  basically my whole body ached making me whimper in pain.

Above me were white walls which reminded me of a hospital . At that moment I felt stupid because I am in a hospital.

Tears prickled at my eyes at the thought of April.

"Where is she" I whispered to myself.

"Where is she?" I yelled "WHERE IS SHEE?!!?" I could hear the monitor speed up and get louder making me  get a painful migraine.

the door busted open revealing a man in a mask in blue scrubs with two women behind him  both in scrubs. "Calm down sir" One of the nurses said to me.

But at that I trashed around trying to run ignoring the pain all in my body.

The other nurse then took me by my shoulder then grabbed a needle from the side table

"NO!!!" I yelled making her cringe my eyes trickled with tears and then she whispered "I'm sorry Kid" before she punctured my skin with the needle.

My eyes closed slowly and I could feel myself letting go and getting weaker thinking of one thing before my world turned black.

April.

~Author's note~

I'll continue henry's story for about 2 more parts then get back to present time.

OKAYYYYYY :P

FMOi: xseldomx

Thanks my lovelies:P