7- mage's battle

I claim no right or claim to own any of the characters featured in both the Ghost Rider series and/or the Yugioh series as all of the creatures and spells that I am using for the story are actual Yugioh cards from the game. Please feel free to leave your comments and reviews at the end to tell me what you think. As I appreciate any and all advise given to me as I also appreciate any help given to me for this story. Thanks!

7 - mage's battle

After talking to Moribus whom had decided to keep his stage name as his codename. Yugi and Bakura seperated. Yugi and Bakura could sense that Atem needed to talk to Doctor Strange. Something had him upset ever since he had used the penance stare on Centurious. It seemed to Yugi that Atem knew something as the spirit of vengeance wasn't saying much. Yugi pulled up in front of Doctor Strange's house. Yugi got off of the mystic motorcycle going up to the house, as the door opened wide allowing Yugi into the house. Yugi went inside going over to the study where he could sense Doctor Strange and the mystic rod. When Yugi entered the room he found both Merik and Odion whom looked up at the teen in question. Before they could say anything, Atem took control over Yugi's body.

"We need to talk!" replied Atem. Before the three of them could talk, dark clouds began to circle outside as the mystic rod began to glow. Atem snarled as his fangs lengthened. "It's here. The dark power that I have sensed once before." hissed Atem. Both the sorcerer supreme and Atem ventured outside as a dark thunder blast came crashing down before them. Dark winds blew around as its cries sounded like howls of sorrow. A being began to slowly emerge from the blast.

"Who are you?" asked Odion angerily.

"A loyal servant to the Pharaoh Atemu. The Magician of Black Chaos. I don't have a lot of time." the magician stated as he bowed at the waist.

"What are you talking about Mahad?" hissed Atem.

*Wait a minute, wasn't Mahad the one whom became the Dark Magician after death in order to keep on protecting you since he was the first Caretaker?* asked Yugi mentally.

*Yes. But it seems that somebody has altered him through dark magic.* replied Atem.

"She has reawakened Zorc and plans to bring him back to this world. I was commanded by her to bring you back home my Pharaoh."

"What?" asked Yugi and Atem in unison as you could clearly hear Yugi's voice combining with Atem's.

"Please forgive me Pharaoh for what I am about to do." the Magician of Black Chaos stated as black tears rolled down his face as he pointed his staff up to the heavens.

*No he wouldn't! Strange, I need the rod quickly!* Atem hissed mentally as Odion did as he was asked. *Yugi, please wait in the void. I am going to use my full power to bring Mahad back.* Yugi didn't argue as he did as asked. Atem called upon help from the Shadow Realm from all the magic spell casters to come forth. The Blast Magician, Breaker the Magical Warrior, Chao Command Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Chaos Sorcerer, Dark Eradicator Warlock, Magician's Valkyria, Dark Red Enchanter, Endymion the Master Magician, and Sorcerer of Dark Magic (some of the cards that I actually own) came forth from out of the Shadow Realm surrounding Atem. Their power added into Atem's as the mystic rod began to glow. Atem began to chant in Egyptian calling upon his ancient powers. {Gods of the ancient past please hear my summons. Allow me to free and help one whom has always been loyal and there for me even after my death. Calming Magic, help me calm the chaos that dwells within him. Change of Heart, help me change his heart back to the way that it once was. And Soul Release, release the soul that is in tournment. Aided by the powers of those whom are on my side, please Ra aid and help me your most loyal of servants.} stated Atem as he blasted the Magician of Black Chaos with the spell. The rival magics clashed as the magician screamed in pain. Suddenly the magician was engulfed in a bright white light. Mahad stummbled out of the light back to his normal human form back from the ancient times of Egypt. *Thank you Ra!* stated Atem as both he and Mahad collapsed suddenly. Atem's body returned back into Yugi's normal form.

Meanwhile...Mana cursed out loud blasting things with her dark magic. She had under estimated Mahad's loyalty and Atem's power since he had become the spirit of vengeance.

"Dam it, I hate it when Zorc is right. I guess if you want something done you have to do it yourself." she snapped. Mana then walked off to see if Lillith was ready to proceed with bringing back Zarathos. Mana entered the chamber to find Lillith in the midst of her session.

"I am not done yet Black Rose. It is much harder than before. Please give me some more time." stated Lillith.

"Consider it done. I am stepping out for a while to take care of some business." stated Mana before she left Lillith to continue on with her work. Mana then used her magic to change her appearance before stepping through a portal that she had created. 'First I will have to deal with that traitor Mahad then I will deal with you personally Atemu.' hissed Mana as she stepped through the protal.

Elsewhere...Yugi slowly regained consciousness feeling drained of energy. Yugi slowly turned his head seeing Mahad lying next to him. Mahad looked like he did back in Egypt during the ancient times of when Atem was pharaoh. Yugi turned his head to see all of the Midnight Sons new and old around him as all of the mystic items were glowing as both Merik and Odion were using their magic to help heal Yugi and Mahad. Yugi let out a long soft moan as he slowly sat up. Both Merik and Odion stopped chanting as they helped Yugi sit up.

"Yugi what's going on? Who is this?" asked Odion.

"The first Caretaker, Mahad. It seems that the one behind this is someone familar to Atemu." replied Yugi.

"The one whom is behind this used to be known as Mana, she was once Atemu's wife. She now calls herself Black Rose. She is bound and determined to bring back Zorc the dark one." stated Mahad as he had risen.

"Why is she doing this? What is she trying to accomplish?" asked Pegasus.

"Not even I know. I maybe free from her spell but, I am not totally free. I am still bound to become the Magician of Black Chaos. But I will continue to protect and serve both you Master Yugi and Lord Atemu. I must return back to where I belong in the Shadow Realm." stated Mahad as his body vanished. Nobody could say a word as they all knew that this was going to be a trying time for them all.