Prolog

'AHHHHHHH' I was screaming out in pain as i clenched onto my sister's hand. So i guess i have some explaining to do....

My name is Sky, I am currently living in central London with my older sister, Claire. Nine months ago someone could ask me how life was going, and i would answer with a large smile and an 'a simply amazing' statement. I had a boyfriend, an amazing one for that, he had emerald green eyes, shining white teeth to match his dimpled smile, luscious chocolate brown curls. And his gorgeous voice, was absolutely mesmerizing.  We were together for around a year, i lost my V-Card to him, my grades droped as i spent my evenings cuddled up in his chest. After us being together for around a year he packed up and left. A few days later i found out i was pregnant....

My parents kicked me out, so his mother, Anne, took me in. She was brilliant to me, every now and then i would actually call her mum, then come back to the realisation that she wasn't. When i was 5 months pregnant i moved to London to live with my older sister. I still keep in contact with her because she likes to know about her grandchild. I'm going to be having a little girl.

I was thinking of names about a week back, that's when i remembered how Harry mentioned that he wanted his first little girl to be named Darcy, it was an amazing name i had to admit. Claire has redecorated the guest room, so it is now a gorgeous wth a rocking chair, changing table, white lined cot, a small wardrobe, and a small shoe rack filled with lots of little pink booties.

Two days later the apartment next to ours went up for sale, and as i was leaving to go to the supermarket the other day, a cute Blondie boy with eyes as blue as the oceans, was coming out of the apartment. He must of just viewed it and decided to buy the place because he was now signing some papers and handing over a wadge of money, he flashed me a friendly smile, which i happily returned....

It been 2 days since that moment, and now i am in the middle of delivering my baby girl. I screamed, and think i may have broken my sister's hand from squeezing it to much. The room was filled with my painful screams, then my baby's cries echoed throughout the delivery room.

A tear of joy trickles down my check the nurse bought my baby girl over to me and placed her in my arm's. She was sleeping , she has small brown curls gently layered over her head.

It felt like over the last few months i had nothing, and now that my baby is here, i feel like i have everything. Apart from one thing.... Love.....

------------------------------------------A/N------------------------------------------------

Okay my little Carrots, I understand that A/N get boring, as i know. But i just want to say that this is my first fan fic, i have ideas, so many that i might do a sequel, Love you all and i will try my best with this one.... xx LOVE YOU CARROTS XXX