Introduction and some insight.

Hello everyone, and welcome to Anime High. If you are wanting your character to be put into the story fill out the form below and submit it into the comments, or through a message directly to me.

Name:
Gender:
Age: (Must be between 15-17)
Personality:(Be as detailed as possible)
Appearance:(This includes hair length and color, height, body type, eye color, and so forth. You may submit a picture instead but I would like the height as well.)
Favorites:(Includes things like food, class, sport, activities, movie, and so on.)
Least Favorites:
Ideal Date:
Crush(s): (Multiple is fine in fact is preferred)
Rivals: (Characters they don't get along with.)
Does best in what class:
Does worst in what class:
Skills: (This can be things like nen, or as simple as cooking, include all skills)

Additional information may be requested later on. Here are some of the characters that will be included.

Hunter x Hunter: Hisoka, Illumi, Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio.
Fairytail: Natsu, Gray, Erza, Lucy, Happy, and Laxus.
SAO: Kirito, Asuna, Klien, and Sinon.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Meliodus, Elizabeth, Ban, Gowther, King, Diane, and Gilthunder.
More characters and animes may be added, if there is a character from one of these four shows you would like to be in it feel free to request it.

The first chapter of this story won't actually go up till after Christmas. Thus giving time for people to submit characters.
For the seven deadly sins, if what you've seen is not on Netflix please don't share it with me, I haven't read the manga or anything just saw it on Netflix.