1

Ryan's prov.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" I shouted at my little sister.

"What?" She asked trying to play innocent, that little devil.

"Kids! Stop!" My dad yelled.

"Jamie what's wrong? They are just having fun?" My father asked.

I have two dads okay?

"Ross they won't listen!" My dad whined.

My father quickly wrapped him in and hug and kissed his head.

"ICKY!" My little sister yelled.

"Jasmine!" I huffed. "Give me back my phone!"

"Or what?" She stuck her younger out.

"Or I will hurt you!" I yelled.

"You can't do anythig because you can't-" Jasmine was cut off by dad.

"Jasmine. Room. Now, after you give him back his phone, book, whatever he has." Dad commanded.

Jasmine frowned tossed me the phone and went to her room.

Good. That devil has got judgment.

OH BEFORE I FORGET! I am Ryan, second child of Alphas Jamie and Ross! I have brown hair and purple eyes, even though me and dad aren't related he some how managed to adopt a kid with the same eye color as his.

Anyways, before you people get grumpy, I haven't meet my mate yet! My parents are worried I will be a lonely werewolf. Who will most likely die because I can't shift.

"Ryan, get ready to leave." My father stated. "The Rouge King wants our pack to come and talk to him about a treaty plan, as second son to us you need to attend just in case something might happen to your brother."

My brother Luke, strong, healthy, and I currently living with his mate.

I sighed. "Fine..."

Soon we were in the car headed towards the Rouge Kings house, he wasn't a rouge himself he just took over a lot of rouge camps, although it's rumored he is a rouge.

When we got out of the car, I smelt chocolate and mangos. It was amazing.

"Hello, I will be leading you to the kings meeting room." A man said.

The scent wasn't coming from him it was coming from the house.

The dude let us inside and into a room where we waited a couple minutes before the door on the other side opened.

I stared.

He had light shaggy brown hair and the perfect dark green eyes.

"Alphas why didn't you tell me you had my mate?" He smiled a little evilly.

I was hyperventilating. My mate was the rouge king aka, bad guy.

My father and dad looked over at me. "Ryan? Is that true?" My dad asked.

Even though I couldn't shift, I could feel the mate bond.

I slowly nodded my head.

"Ryan? What a beautiful name for my mate." The rouge king winked at me.

He was rumored to be mate less, he was rumored to be crazy because his mate left him. Now I know that isn't true.

I am mates with the rouge king... I still couldn't rap my head around it.