Chapter 8

SORRY SO LATE PPL. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!! AS ALWAYS COMMENT AND LIKE. YOUR FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

I laid on my back staring at the ceiling as I waited for her to come out of the bathroom. I was already naked and ready to go. Ariel had other things in mind. She said she wanted to surprise me. As my mind trailed off to whatever it is she could possibly plan my phone rung. I rolled over to my side to see Vanessa calling me. I hit the decline button thinking what it is that she wants. I'm supposed to be enjoying my wife in our three day getaway. Not calling it a honeymoon because I felt like it's a cheapen version. We only took a trip out to Savannah and I wanted to literally go away. Ariel however didn't want to be too far away she was happy that we were back in Georgia, I guess she wanted to savor the moment.

My phone rang again and I quickly declined it again. I was just about to turn my phone off until I saw Vanessa's name flash across the screen again. This time she text me. I know I shouldn't have opened it but a part of me still has a weak spot for her.

Vanessa: Busy?

Me: Yea can't talk right now.

Vanessa: Ok....I just had you on my mind and wanted to know if we could talk face to face. I heard you would be back in town tomorrow, how about over a late lunch?

I hesitated. I don't know what she could possibly want to talk about. Being alone with her scares me. It's like for some reason I don't trust myself around her anymore. And I'm still unclear on what happened the other night. I jumped as I heard the bathroom door open. I quickly turned off my phone. But not before I told Vanessa I would meet her tomorrow.

"Are you ok", Ariel asked me.

"Yea I'm fine."

It was then I noticed the outfit she had on, with heels. She pulled up a chair beside the bed and told me to sit. I got up and did as I was told. As she turned on the music I couldn't help but to smile. In fact, I was cheesing hard. It's been a while since Ariel danced for me. It took me back to the night we first met. I felt the butterflies in my stomach all over again. Never thought that a woman could make me feel this way after all this time. Every time I'm with her it feels like the first time we were together. I never wanted to lose this feeling. As Ariel straddled me I felt myself losing control.

"No touching", she giggled.

"You wasn't saying that the first night I met you", I replied as I continued to rub on her thighs.

I begin kissing her neck slowly while she moaned in my ear.

"Dustin I'm not done yet."

"We're not back at the strip club anymore. I make the rules now."

I moved down further to her breast, taking them out of her bra cupping them slowly. I begin to kiss one then the other. I slid her bottoms to the side, inserting myself inside of her.

"Now let me see you move with that thing inside you."

She begin to grind me slowly. I grabbed her hips and moved her up and down, a little faster than she was going. I begin to kiss her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled away and looked at her while she was riding me.

I shook my head as a blurry vision came into view. It was someone else on top of me, not Ariel. I just couldn't make out the face.

"Are you ok", Ariel asked kissing me.

"Yea I'm fine", I whispered.

I started kissing her again. This time more forcefully. I started to move her faster and faster. I bit her along her collar bone as I pulled her closer to me. I started moving up and down with her, harder and harder. She grabbed on to me as she tried to gain control.