Love Story Taylor Swift Song prefernces

Dean- 'I saw you standing there on a balcany in summer air'
Yu Sam and Dean where taking a look at a victims house for a vengeful spirit looking for anything to attach it to this person. Sam was talking to the women inside and Dean was in the back yard. You where in the master bed room, you stepped on the balcany and Dean looked up and you where standing on the edge and the wind was blowing your hair and that's when Dean realized he was blessed to have you is his girl.

Sam 'Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone."
You had been captured by angels. They had been torturing you for about 2 weeks wanting information on Castiel you where not giving them anything. All you wanted was your Romeo sam to come save you. You have felt so alone ever since because nobody here talks to you or listens to you but what do you expect? Angels are dick heads except Castiel and Balthazar and lucifer and Michael but you get the point. You had started to get dizzy because blood loss. All of the sudden you heated fighting and then the door opened. There stood Sam and Dean Sam rushed over to you and untied you and scooped you up in his arms in that moment you felt safe again and not alone.

Castiel- 'Knelt to the ground pulled out a ring and said marry me Juliet'
You and Cass where walking around and got to a restaurant. You had gone to the bathroom as soon as you can back there was a heart made out of rose petals surrounding the table. Everyone was looking at the table when you sat down you felt a tap on your shoulder and a "Y/N sit this way." You turned around and Cass was there on the ground and he said " Y/F/N Y/L/N I love you and you are my soul mate. So I was wondering would you marry me?" You smiled with tears streaming down your face you said "Of course!" And you jumped on him and held him close

Crowley- 'You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess'
You where the queen and Crowley was the king but your son was the prince though and your daughter was the princess. So you guys where the family that ruled hell. Your daughter had gotten hurt at the park so you took her home and Crowley saw her hurt. You heated your daughter ask you husband "Am I your princess still?" He chuckled and said "You'll be the princess and I'll be the prince." And that made you smile and realized noting was going to tear you 4 apart.

Lucifer- 'We where both young when I first saw you'
You had met lucifer when he was little you didn't know he was the devil though. When you 2 had got older you became more of best friends then you guys started to date. One day lucifer had told you he was the devil you ran out the house to the park. You immediately felt guilty. You started crying. Lucifer found you and he sat by you and said "I am sorry for never telling you I was the devil or Satan whatever you want to call me I just didn't know how." You leaned into his chest and hugged him and said "I love you and that's all that matters. Because we where both young when I first saw you"