Memories in the Sky.

•quote for the chapter:
"Sometimes, losing your way is the only way to find your way."
•Song for the chapter:
"A Little to Much,"
Shawn Mendes
----------------------------------------------It's a new day. After meeting that new girl yesterday, Crystal felt immediately drained. Flashbacks kept hoping in and out of her head. So much happened in just one day.
She remember waking up at six in the morning, and that's how it all started.

Crystal woke up to hearing her six o'clock alarm. Remember she had to finish up packing because today was the actual day she was leaving. She was actually leaving today, and Crystal knew no common sickness, nor excuse would get her out of this. She was going to go no matter what. And how did she feel?
She just felt bland, empty, emotionless, not carrying about anything right now.

As she started to packed all her stuff, Crystal thought of all the reasons as to why she wasn't done.
The first reason was because she's a procrastinator. The second reason was she thought her mother wasn't really going to send her away. Of course she always said she was, evening going to send her to therapy. Which Crystal has gone to a couple of times, and of course that didn't work.

'I mean why would she send me away,' she thought. She wouldn't be consider a bad kid to anyone, just a kid who made bad decisions from time to time. However that all halted when her mother told her that she thinking of sending her away. In truth, she just wanted to be left alone. What was so bad about that? No more going out, to parties or with friends, she just wanted to be in her room all cuddled up in big blankets watching movies nonstop. People sometimes just want to be left alone, is that so hard to understand?
That she just changed?

In any constellation, she thought that would make her a great child, for a parent to have nothing to worry about. However my grades did slip, and I didn't eat much... And liked the dark.

*flashback*
Crystal's P.O.V.
I woke up to a 6:00 alarm, as I always do. I sat up on my bed and noticed, as I looked to my window I saw peeps of little bits of sunshine coming through, but not enough to call it out for the day.

I just sat on my bed, just staring at the wall. I sat for a while longer before convincing myself it was time to get up. I went to my closet and just put on black jeans, an oversized grey sweater, and her fuzzy black slippers. It was winter, meaning it was getting pretty chilly here in Long Beach, California.

I didn't even bother with the makeup, in truth I'm not totally fond of it, after brushing my hair, and running my fingers through it a couple of times I went back to the boxes in the corner of my room.

There were all sorts of boxes stacked up, from high to low, big boxes to small all filled with my stuff, everything in my room was in there. Then again, I really didn't have much things in my room. But I really couldn't complain, because it was my choice to get rid of it all in garage sales and online.

As I looked around my room, it was a bare, except for my mattress and bed frame, with my nightstand that my tie-dyed alarm clock that now read 6:45 a.m. sat on.

My closet empty, my "bed" with only a sheet on it. Everything else like my drawers, and desk with my computer were in the moving van parked outside my house, ready to take me away.

It didn't take me long to finish packing. After I was done packing, it was around 7:10 a.m. I remembered coming down stairs to seeing familiar faces. As I stepped down from the final step I was pulled into an immediate hug from my aunt and uncle. They came all the way from L.A. to see my off, as did the rest of my family members.